Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 231

Thread: Corrections to images in the database.

  1. #101
    JetPhotos.Net Crew bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Good day,
    Kindly asking the admin to delete the pic id=9095742
    Should not have gone in with a wrong reg, apologies.
    I will add it again to the end of the queue, where it belongs.
    Thanks.
    .

  2. #102
    JetPhotos.Net Crew bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuair View Post
    Good day,
    Kindly asking the admin to delete the pic id=9095742
    Should not have gone in with a wrong reg, apologies.
    I will add it again to the end of the queue, where it belongs.
    Thanks.
    Besides the above deletion request:
    For ages I tried to correct the NO AIRCRAFT with this image issue.
    id=8446514 Please change to read PILATUS PC-12/47E.
    When correcting the comment, somehow the a/c type disappeared and cannot be changed ever since.
    Thanky.
    .

  3. #103
    JetPhotos.Net Crew bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Next in line is the request I placed by single image corrections (but did not work out so far)

    Bad Dürkheum - EDRF
    Should be Bad Dürkheim - EDRF
    The village is spelt the wrong way. This applies to all images taken in EDRF.

    There's also another wrong in the database where the coding of special characters went somewhat wrong.
    Images id=8747068 and id=8746577 have this issue. Still, it's EDRF, but neither D�rkheum nor Dürkheum.

    Last but not least, my try to submit the correct location also ended up in said coding issue. There's also D�rkheim in the db, obviously wrong too.

    Thanks!
    .

  4. #104
    Senior Member brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,887

    Default

    The accented U character causes the spelling problem. It is best to use the English spelling of Durkheim.

    And yes, I know that is not how the locals spell it but sometimes you have to bend a little to get the closest best result.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


  5. #105
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuair View Post
    Good day,
    Kindly asking the admin to delete the pic id=9095742
    Should not have gone in with a wrong reg, apologies.
    I will add it again to the end of the queue, where it belongs.
    Thanks.

    She is gone.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  6. #106
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuair View Post
    Besides the above deletion request:
    For ages I tried to correct the NO AIRCRAFT with this image issue.
    id=8446514 Please change to read PILATUS PC-12/47E.
    When correcting the comment, somehow the a/c type disappeared and cannot be changed ever since.
    Thanky.
    Because of the deletion of the incorrect 12NG type this happened.

    She is fixed
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  7. #107
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuair View Post
    Next in line is the request I placed by single image corrections (but did not work out so far)

    Bad Dürkheum - EDRF
    Should be Bad Dürkheim - EDRF
    The village is spelt the wrong way. This applies to all images taken in EDRF.

    There's also another wrong in the database where the coding of special characters went somewhat wrong.
    Images id=8747068 and id=8746577 have this issue. Still, it's EDRF, but neither D�rkheum nor Dürkheum.

    Last but not least, my try to submit the correct location also ended up in said coding issue. There's also D�rkheim in the db, obviously wrong too.

    Thanks!
    And should also be fixed
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  8. #108
    JetPhotos.Net Crew bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brianw999 View Post
    The accented U character causes the spelling problem. It is best to use the English spelling of Durkheim.

    And yes, I know that is not how the locals spell it but sometimes you have to bend a little to get the closest best result.
    Thanks Erwin and Brian, the issue was with -heum (in db) vs. -heim (correct). I can accept the lack of umlaut letters (and will surely remember next time I submit anything in this direction).

    So if you mind changing to "Bad Durkheim - EDRF" - or, as that's how umlauts are done without special characters, "Bad Duerkheim - EDRF". Thanks.
    .

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Please change that airline from Private to Al Atheer Aviation for all photos please.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HZ-ATR
    also
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HZ-NSA

    Thanks

  10. #110
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I added a wrong date to my picture:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9062783
    How am I able to correct?

    Correct date should be:
    22. August 2018

    Thanks a lot

  11. #111
    JetPhotos.Net Crew bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    346

    Default

    ...
    Last edited by bleuair; 10-31-2018 at 11:32 PM. Reason: sorted, thanks
    .

  12. #112
    Junior Member CC-CVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Santiago, Chile (SCL/SCEL)
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hello dear JP Team,

    I'm sorry but I made a mistake with the registration on this picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9055180
    I put CC-LTE and is CC-LFE. I have tried using the correct-info button for the last few weeks, but it seems like it didn't went through screening.
    The CC-LFE is a Cessna 172 Aircraft: Cessna 172 Skyhawk Serial #: 46486

    Thank you for your support and keep up the good work!

    Carlos


  13. #113
    JetPhotos.Net Crew Julian S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    near EDFH, Germany
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CC-CVC View Post
    Hello dear JP Team,

    I'm sorry but I made a mistake with the registration on this picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9055180
    I put CC-LTE and is CC-LFE. I have tried using the correct-info button for the last few weeks, but it seems like it didn't went through screening.
    The CC-LFE is a Cessna 172 Aircraft: Cessna 172 Skyhawk Serial #: 46486

    Thank you for your support and keep up the good work!

    Carlos
    Filed a correction.

    Have a great day!
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

  14. #114
    JetPhotos.Net Crew bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuair View Post
    Bad Dürkheum - EDRF
    Should be Bad Dürkheim - EDRF
    The village is spelt the wrong way. This applies to all images taken in EDRF.

    There's also another wrong in the database where the coding of special characters went somewhat wrong. it's EDRF, but neither D�rkheum nor Dürkheum.
    Thanks for correcting the wrong name of the airport which appears to have been there since day 1

    https://www.jetphotos.com/airport/Bad+D%C3%BCrkheum+-+EDRF should really be written Duerkheim

    Cheers,
    .

  15. #115
    Junior Member dfwairport.jpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6

    Default Wrong photo date.

    I uploaded a photo with a wrong photo date on it due to bad EXIF data. The photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9117152 was taken on OCT, 27th 2018 instead of the displayed March, 23rd 2015.



    Regards,
    Dayon Wong

  16. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StefBrat View Post
    Please change that airline from Private to Al Atheer Aviation for all photos please.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HZ-ATR
    also
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HZ-NSA

    Thanks
    Could you please correct these data? Thanks

  17. #117
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Hi everyone!

    For an error that I assume since I didn't realize, I need to change the date of these photos.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9137754
    this photo is from November 17, 2018


    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9121848
    this photo is from October 15, 2018

    I apologize for the case and I will take more attention when uploading photos to the page (before it was updated automatically when uploading, I don't know what happened)

    So sorry!

    Regards

  18. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    187

    Default

    please correct the airline
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9127454
    it should be "private"

    my apologies, it was because of my negligence,
    when i tried to correct the info, it didnt' work
    thank you

  19. #119
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    please correct the airline
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9127454
    it should be "private"

    my apologies, it was because of my negligence,
    when i tried to correct the info, it didnt' work
    thank you
    She is corrected
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    187

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    She is corrected
    thank you very much

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •