Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Airline

Hi all
    If anyone is looking for a new virtual airline to fly with i would take a look at
    these guys who run WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL.

It is a great VA to be with
    You can fly any aircraft you want too any airport you want,when ever you want
    Basically if you want to fly a cessna from EGLL-YPPH you can.
    They all so have many tour flights you can fly.
    What they say at WWV
    it's your money//your computer//your time

Cheers
    Ian

Originally posted by ebo77 View Post
    Hi all
    If anyone is looking for a new virtual airline to fly with i would take a look at
    these guys who run WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL.

It is a great VA to be with
    You can fly any aircraft you want too any airport you want,when ever you want
    Basically if you want to fly a cessna from EGLL-YPPH you can.
    They all so have many tour flights you can fly.
    What they say at WWV
    it's your money//your computer//your time

Cheers
    Ian
    Well. I have asked Brian if anyone else wants to keep an eye on our simulator section. Besides my Canadian friend, there was nobody!

So, in the name of porter and me, let me welcome you to jetphotos!

Your age does not matter. But once you have registered, you'll stay. JP is my second oldest online appearance (after the German wikipedia).

Back on topic. I'd not use a Cessna to reach Perth. What I'd use is obvious.

Men in my age often have one problem. Reality takes its time. Thus, we are not online every day.

Back on topic. Don't let us discuss the Cessna. What is your proposal for the way from Europe to down under?

The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome LH-B744

I certainly wouldn't use a cessna to fly to perth.
      It was just away of saying you can use any aircraft you want to fly to any destination you want when flying with worldwide virtual
      Where as other VA's want you to fly the correct aircraft for the destination you are flying to and arrive at the destination with in a certain amount of time.

It's a laid back VA with a great set of lads that will gladly help you out in the forums.

I would fly the same as you from europe to down under B744
      and my age 38

Comment

فروشگاه اینترنتی لباس روز مد بهترین فروشگاه لباس با برندهای مختلف

Comment

Originally posted by norouzi71 View Post
          ?

You're welcome. But at the very moment, I don't know where we spoke before. You just did your very first contribution here at jp. Well, we are curious about your next 700 entries.

Comment

This link is not working, Can you recommend it to me some nice flying simulator? I'd like to play simulator for amateur, beginner please.
            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JetMan View Post
              This link is not working, Can you recommend it to me some nice flying simulator? I'd like to play simulator for amateur, beginner please.
              Thank you
              Miami again? There must be a nest for aviation enthusiasts... JetMan, I can tell you how I began with flight simulation, so, if you like to read that story..

Anno Domini 2003. Microsoft announced that it would continue the MS FS series, by introducing version 9.0. Btw, I'm still lookin for a Simulator pilot who owns the MS FS 1.0 ,
              invented and published in 1982. Four years younger than me, but I wasn't one of the geeks who played games on an Intel 8086 processor, or was I.

Really serious flight simulation games for me began with MS FS 9.0, and the ultimate update, v9.1 .
              14 years ago. Is this craze? But if you have never seen a video or not even a screenhot or a description of MS FS Add Ons, MS FS 9 is a very cheap option to begin with.

Used original Fs9 packages are sold in Germany for 5,- Euros, worldwide shipping not included.

FS9 is good for people who have never sat in the right seat of a single engine Cessna, so real "bloody beginners". But it also depends on your hardware.

Do you want to publish your cpu?

Then I can tell you if you are able to use fsx (v10 since 1982), which still is the version which I use today.

PS: Sorry but some answers are not really short. Especially if it concerns computer hardware.

Comment

Working...
              X