Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aviation Live (Avitaion videos from Ukraine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation Live (Avitaion videos from Ukraine)

Flights. Last couple of years, i have turned them into the main subjects in our videos. New year is coming which means you must meet with new sources of inspiration. I will share some material i collected during our travels and flights.

Finally, the dream came true. This fall, we were able to fly on a aircraft industry legend - An-2. We could not capture this event and made a small video sketch on wonderful "Sutiski" airfield, where this plane is base. You will see landings and take-offs in slow motion, wet-paint Piper Cherokee, parachutists and gliders, and of course the An-2. Enjoy watching

Turn down the lights, put on your headphones and enjoy!

;">

What could be more interesting, then chatting with experienced pilot in the cockpit of Boeing 737-300. End especially during the amazing flight from Tbilisi (UGTB) to Kiev-Zhuliany (UKKK) airport. We talked about impressions of his first flight in USA, about his best-loved planes and about his son, who don't want to be a pilot.

In the end of conversation our crew made a 40-degrees-flaps lading in Kiev.

Comment

The Magic of night flight. The Beauty of sunset in the sky. Our team flew an Airbus-320 to share amazing feeling of meeting other planes on their flight levels. To show the amazing approach in Sharm-El-Sheikh(HESH). Touch the sky with us)!

Comment

The Foreign Ministry of Germany upholds a warning for air traffic with the Ukraine.

Thus, we (EDDL) don't provide flights to the Ukraine. We are a partner of KLM and Schiphol Intercontinental Airport.

So. At this moment, we can't provide flights to the Ukraine.

Thank You for your understanding.
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
        X