The new Nikon D500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Nikon D500

Nikon has announced the much-anticipated followup to its D300S, the 21MP D500 which the company calls its 'best enthusiast DX offering.' It features the same 153-point AF system and EXPEED 5 processor. It can shoot continuously at 10 fps with a 200 shot buffer for Raw images. It can also capture 4K/UHD video and also features 'SnapBridge', a constant connection to a smartphone using Bluetooth, similar to what Samsung did with its NX1. The D500 will be available from March at a cost of around $2000. Read more

Could be a spotter“s dream...

Now THAT looks very nice. Interesting to see that they have finally ditched that stupid little pop up flash unit. I mostly use an 18-300 lens and the pop up succeeds only in casting a shadow of the lens at wide angle settings. If I'm using flash then I use a much more controllable Speedlight.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Oh finally a replacement for my baby! Is there already a price for the body here in Europe?

Comment

Currently advertised on Jessops website at £1730 body only. I think I'll wait for a while !
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
        X