Birthday of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday of the week

This thread is, like everything that I've written since 2008, invented for longhaul.

The de wiki once provided a page, "Geburtstage von heute", in English "Todays birthdays". Johann Sebastian Bach? Let us wait a few weeks. Tom Waits? Hm. One week too late.

David Bowie? Wow. Let me congratulate him. 69 in January 2016.

PS: This is my promise for the new year. I only write (offtopic) when it is someones birthday! London is in grief at the beginning of 2016. Liver cancer. This must be a warning. One glass less in our West-European late december holidays...
    From time to time, I was disliked because of plug (dt.: Schleichwerbung).

But Lemmy Kilmister was famous for loud (!) music and for Rock'n'Roll. His heritage was milk ("I don't f* use that sh*t").

Two children of the winter less. And the production of old No 7 now must be reduced, from 18 mio bottles to 5 mio bottles. Because of Lemmy.

Even Mr Craig was forced because of his profession to say the sentence "Yes I drink (too much)."
    We are young. But how do we look like at our 70th birthday, in memoriam Joe Cocker?

2048? That is science fiction!
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-01-11, 22:53. Reason: 007
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Jeff Lynne. There is one German TV station which is famous for music at the years end.

I didn't know until now that the recent New Year's Eve was also his birthday party. Besides Billy Joel, he is a surprise. You here a song, and, surprise, it is
    Jeff Lynne.

The very best wishes.

ABC. Mic Fleetwood - Tusk (1979)! (Insider. Pilot of the airwaves don't read and play music, simulaneously... )
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-01-12, 00:25. Reason: Surprise. Why doesn't he play one of the very best drummers?
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
    X