Air France 747 tribute flight(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air France 747 tribute flight(s)

How do you operate your bedroom simulator? With consecutive destinations? I do, since a few months.

My last destination was Cointrin. So, my next departure is Cointrin. With F-GITH. via de Gaulle to Dorval. or Princess Juliana.

Stay tuned on this channel. AF-B747 was always there, as far as I can think back. For 45 years. And they provided a bunch of really fantastic 747 destinations. Let me show you two or three.
    [The LH CEO probably gets wild when he sees his friends in foreign ships. But I think the topic is worth it. It is a farewell. Only 2 or 3 destinations. Paris deserves a little help from friends.]
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2016-01-25, 08:39. Reason: with a little help...
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

What a 747 feast that must've been when I was a teenager... Roissy and Schiphol, both were penetrating this cute little airport with their 747s.

AF-B747 at Saint Martin
    ... [as AA 1818, I understand a little bit of French, so we should say 'chez St. Martin' ]

Sometimes I really think I am 10 years too young, for an eye witness. That must've been paradise, for a 747 lover. But today? AF has left the 747 club.

And somehow I am still happy. Washington comes to Germany again. Probably also a farewell flight for Obama's aircraft. Afaik, his successor does not plan all too much foreign policy, for which he could use this brilliant aircraft. Originally, the plan was, to go to Washington with the simulator and congratulate her. How times change.

Obama has mentioned what he does if hopefully the successor has taken over: vacation. A brilliant idea. And I was lookin for an airport.

So, the Antilles and Washington are lo longer interesting in December, for an AF 747 farewell flight. But I have found 1 airport, my very own AF 747 farewell airport:

Fort de France. My next simulator destination. I also like some vacation after all that mudslinging... Stay tuned.

[As promised, only 1 high res picture per topic.]

Comment

Since the beginning of the new year, my provider decided to delete ALL screenshots which I ever published here on jetphotos, and they did it

without my explicit written permission. Since January 31st, the webspace which I paid for since more than a decade is completely closed.

I'm proud that I've never trusted this provider, so that I only uploaded copies of screenshots.

So, sorry, but I don't think that I'll publish these pictures or any screenshots again.

PS: The internet was never good for an archive. And that's true for all webspace providers. Since a few weeks I am 39 years old. And thank God, I'll never use again the internet as an archive (for copies)!

Could you imagine an archive in the internet which exists since 1832? Since the beginning of the new year I don't have to imagine that. I KNOW that webspace is a thing that only exists for... 48 months, as a maximum!
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-04-06, 23:02. Reason: Since 1832? No.

Comment

Working...
      X