Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: BREAKING: EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo has disappeared from radar

French investigators now upset with Egypt over the 'explosive' news
    http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/wo...aris-zgwqkcz6f

Quote Originally Posted by vaztr View Post
    French investigators now upset with Egypt over the 'explosive' news
    http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/wo...aris-zgwqkcz6f
    I suspect the FDR tells the tale. So let's have it out in the open! I think we cannot relegate these investigations to opaque cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLcrew View Post
    Sweet Queen Ka'ahumanu! When did they move Halifax to Europe?
    Hm. Will we become friends as long as you'll be here? I am on this platform since almost a decade, and I like to make it like AA 1818 or Brian, why not 13 or 15 years?!

But you're right. Must be the language barrier. Not "in Europe". Let me try to correct that sentence, so that it pleases you.

SR 111 for me was the last uncontrollable fire in a European long haul jet due to aircraft failure.

And let me tell you in Atlanta Georgia, Switzerland for me is in the middle of Europe. I don't know if all jetphotos seniors of my age agree with that, but that'd be another discussion...

At least, EgyptAir seems to be able to use
    a) an aircraft that is able to fly the distance nonstop
    b) calculate fuel for international flights.

Which is not the case for all topics that we discuss in 2016 (Viru Viru) ...
    747 as a guarantee for democracy? That's only a theory. But it is a friendly theory, sold since 1969. Good.
    Communication Status (lines free), last when I left this forum: only 50% . This is a very good provider...

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I suspect the FDR tells the tale. So let's have it out in the open! I think we cannot relegate these investigations to opaque cultures.
    I don't use every link that is presented here, so, although it again seems like a respectable newspaper, I like to write what I think, concerning the BEA for example.

I trust the BEA, especially since 2015. And imho, this office should have the same connection to all Airbuses worldwide as

the NTSB has to all Boeings worldwide.

So, I have not all details on my screen, isn't the BEA again involved? That'd be my wish.

PS: The Canadians have published a list of nationalities. 1 Canadian was on board. Which is tragic, because I almost could feel the thoughts before he or she booked the flight. MS-A320, why not? It is a Star Alliance bird, OUR alliance. Perfect, I'll be on board.

+ 15 French passengers. + CDG. That encourages me, the BEA should solve this case. They know how to work, they've shown it in 2015. This is the list:
    globalnews (Canada) publishes nationalities in MS 804

The FDR.... since May 2009 we know that this might take a few weeks... But I'll be here.

Today, there is one man that shouldn't be worried about 'his a/c type'. One of the fifty fireworks is from me. Congrats.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 12-16-2016 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Also always helpful (!): the Canadians.
    747 as a guarantee for democracy? That's only a theory. But it is a friendly theory, sold since 1969. Good.
    Communication Status (lines free), last when I left this forum: only 50% . This is a very good provider...

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by LH-B744 View Post
    Hm. Will we become friends as long as you'll be here? I am on this platform since almost a decade, and I like to make it like AA 1818 or Brian, why not 13 or 15 years?!

But you're right. Must be the language barrier. Not "in Europe". Let me try to correct that sentence, so that it pleases you.

SR 111 for me was the last uncontrollable fire in a European long haul jet due to aircraft failure.

And let me tell you in Atlanta Georgia, Switzerland for me is in the middle of Europe. I don't know if all jetphotos seniors of my age agree with that, but that'd be another discussion...

At least, EgyptAir seems to be able to use
    a) an aircraft that is able to fly the distance nonstop
    b) calculate fuel for international flights.

Which is not the case for all topics that we discuss in 2016 (Viru Viru) ...
    Seriously, just post in German.

I can't help wondering if this is somehow related:

http://avherald.com/h?article=48bd8b94&opt=0

I also can't help wondering whatever happened to the investigation...