Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not letting me upload photos despite still having two slots open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not letting me upload photos despite still having two slots open?

Good evening,

I have been uploading photos from a recent trip I took to SYD the past two weeks.

I have had 17 photos knocked back with several accepted in the past 14 days.

I currently have three photos in the queue, queue limit of five, daily upload limit of 10 and two photos uploaded today with two upload slots remaining.

I tried to upload a photo of a 737 today and it said "You have no more upload slots currently available" on a blank page with no other writing or logos.

It says that the queue limit will never drop below five for any reason and it says the daily upload limit is 10?

Whats going on here?

Thanks.

Your slots are being blocked by the rejected images. You will have to wait for some of them to clear before new slots become available.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      Your slots are being blocked by the rejected images. You will have to wait for some of them to clear before new slots become available.
      Thanks for the reply.

Even despite it saying it will never drop below five?

Comment

It will never drop below 5 unless there are active rejections blocking slots.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          Is there any way we can delete our rejected images to free up slots?

Comment

Originally posted by scmerrim View Post
            Is there any way we can delete our rejected images to free up slots?
            Not manually. They will be deleted automatically after 2 weeks.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
            X