cargo difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cargo difference?

so for some reason, as i was passing a parked atlas cargo 747 today, i got the crazy thought in my head as to whether they at least gave cargo guys and gals bigger crappers than the microscopic, sorry excuses they put in pax aircraft...

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
    so for some reason, as i was passing a parked atlas cargo 747 today, i got the crazy thought in my head as to whether they at least gave cargo guys and gals bigger crappers than the microscopic, sorry excuses they put in pax aircraft...
    No its the same size as on passenger jets.

Comment

I'm fairly certain that the lav in a 747 (any 747) is considerably larger than that in the airplane in your avatar even if it were turned into a freighter.

Comment

...as i was passing a parked atlas cargo 747 today...
        Are we trolling for a moderately obvious razz of a particular forumite?
        Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

It´s the same size. Unless the operator requests something different at the time of building it will be smaller but normally if it is a converted 747 from pax to freight version they will leave the previous config

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
          Are we trolling for a moderately obvious razz of a particular forumite?
          Don´t understand what you are trying to point out in there

Comment

Moderately obvious are the magic words.

A somewhat familiar cargo pilot is full of "it"(therefore needing bigger facilities).

FAO: Not_Karl: I assume you are aware of even more meanings of "it".
            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post
              It´s the same size. Unless the operator requests something different at the time of building it will be smaller but normally if it is a converted 747 from pax to freight version they will leave the previous config

They're taking a swipe at contributor Boeing Bobby who flies 747's for Atlas and who is possibly the only true heavy metal pilot here.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                They're taking a swipe at contributor Boeing Bobby who flies 747's for Atlas and who is possibly the only true heavy metal pilot here.
                Now I get it

@3WE: Thanks for clarifying it

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                  They're taking a friendly swipe at contributor Boeing Bobby who flies 747's for Atlas and who is possibly the only true heavy metal pilot here.
                  Fixed.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mean-Girls-screencap-mean-girls-2353095-1600-900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	1015200

Guys - she doesn't even go here (that often...).

Can't we just ignore her, and move on?
                    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X