Philly Eagles take off, DTW (AA 332)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly Eagles take off, DTW (AA 332)

Philadelphia Eagles departing Detroit metro, DTW after loosing to the Lions 10-9-16 in an American Airlines Airbus A330-200, N291AY

Originally posted by mtrainer90 View Post
    Philadelphia Eagles departing Detroit metro, DTW after loosing to the Lions 10-9-16 in an American Airlines Airbus A330-200, N291AY
    [...]
    Jetphotos has seen some very new members, so that you almost belong to the inventory. So, let me guess, due to what you show us, you are an.. US American.
    Americans that show Americans who take off in ... an European long haul jet, with AA pilots in the cockpit, that still sounds strange to me. I mean, I should be proud that Airbuses are so widespread. But in Europe, they are VERY widespread. Whole European airlines only consist of airbuses, e.g. one who speaks Spanish.

Still a nice video. I have never seen an American airbus here at my home airport.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
      Jetphotos has seen some very new members, so that you almost belong to the inventory. So, let me guess, due to what you show us, you are an.. US American.
      Americans that show Americans who take off in ... an European long haul jet, with AA pilots in the cockpit, that still sounds strange to me. I mean, I should be proud that Airbuses are so widespread. But in Europe, they are VERY widespread. Whole European airlines only consist of airbuses, e.g. one who speaks Spanish.

Still a nice video. I have never seen an American airbus here at my home airport.
      Not sure the point you're trying to get across here... Are you trying to say that since I am American I only show Airbuses that are operated by US carriers? If so that's not really the case. I took this because American doesn't fly a A330 to DTW and it had some really nice lighting.

Comment

Working...
      X