Auto-fill. File a Correction Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-fill. File a Correction Issue

For some reason, for the past few months, I can't file a correction on Aircraft Type. Most of the cells appear blank on the left side for the previous information on the aircraft, and the right side I can fill in, but then nothing happens when I submit the info. Not sure what's up, maybe an issue with my computer??? I do like to update the database, so this is a little frustrating. Thanks for any help.

Are you talking about correcting before an image is screened or correcting an existing database image ?
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Hi Brian - I was asking about correcting before an image is screened. Usually when I am inputting an image for screening, and see the aircraft type is different from what's in the database, I would file a correction referencing the registration in my comment. Just tried it, it shows the current info as blank along with the registration, also blank. Tried to take a screenshot, but can't paste it here. Thanks for your help.
      Last edited by Mike MacK; 2016-12-24, 17:59.

Comment

Which reg?
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Any reg, it is not specific to a registration. I go to input an aircraft, see it's a different one from the d/b, "File A Correction", the fields are all blank.

Comment

Working...
          X