Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird!!Pakistani Airport sacrificed a Black Goat as a safety omen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird!!Pakistani Airport sacrificed a Black Goat as a safety omen.

It was a bad Sunday in Pakistan for one goat in particular. One black goat was taken to the tarmac by Pakistan national airlines employees, next to an ATR-42 aircraft before it departed from the airport of Islamabad for a domestic voyage, and the animal was sacrificed.

found this one here: http://flyinganarchy.com/pakistani-a...ce-black-goat/

What bothers me most is that people who believe in this bullshit are allowed to operate aircraft.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      What bothers me most is that people who believe in this bullshit are allowed to operate aircraft.
      What bothers me more is that people, who do know how to operate aircraft, believe that they NEED to do this shit, because the drive to the airport is apparently NOT the most dangerous part of the trip for them...
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

I guess they did a Barbecue with the goat and everybody enjoyed some cold beers and roasted goat ribs with Heinz 57. Other than that, I don't see the fun of killing a goat.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	backyard-barbecue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	1015247

A Former Airdisaster.Com Forum (senior member)....

Comment

Almost as crazy as people who believe in immaculate conceptions, or that a guy who dies after being nailed to a cross comes back to life after three days.

Comment

Originally posted by AVION1 View Post
            I guess they did a Barbecue with the goat and everybody enjoyed some cold beers and roasted goat ribs with Heinz 57. Other than that, I don't see the fun of killing a goat.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]6970[/ATTACH]

Nope. beer is forbidden. Heinz is ok though.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by HalcyonDays View Post
              Almost as crazy as people who believe in immaculate conceptions, or that a guy who dies after being nailed to a cross comes back to life after three days.
              By no means impossible. I once attended an incident where the supposedly dead person woke up in the mortuary refrigerator. Now THAT one fair scared the shit out of me ! It didn't do a lot for the mortuary technicians rectal muscles either.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Here's what happens when you skip the goat sacrifice checklist:

Aviation Herald - News, Incidents and Accidents in Aviation

Comment

Working...
                X