Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reject help: Digital Manipulation

Hi;

I´ve here uploading photos here as new, but i am an experienced photographer.

I have a rejection photo with "Digital Manipulation" with a nice legend that said. Screener's Comments: Please do not upload images with such manipulation. This is your second warning. Further action has been requested.

So the pic is not Manipulated, only worked on Camera RAW, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, exported to jpg from there and upload here.

The rejection is with this one uploaded to another site ...

But i have here accepted some pics with same light conditions, early morning, late afternoon, special light moments ...

On November. EC-LGV. Dassault Falcon 2000LX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Backtrack !. EC-LUT. Boeing 737-85P. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So, try to explain to me, if when the sun is just over the horizon, and the whites are yellow / orange ... if you prefeir to fix it with WB settings to white, or left as original color.

Regards!
    MaQui.-)

Originally posted by joseluismaquieira View Post
    Hi;

I´ve here uploading photos here as new, but i am an experienced photographer.

I have a rejection photo with "Digital Manipulation" with a nice legend that said. Screener's Comments: Please do not upload images with such manipulation. This is your second warning. Further action has been requested.

So the pic is not Manipulated, only worked on Camera RAW, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, exported to jpg from there and upload here.

The rejection is with this one uploaded to another site ...

But i have here accepted some pics with same light conditions, early morning, late afternoon, special light moments ...

On November. EC-LGV. Dassault Falcon 2000LX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Backtrack !. EC-LUT. Boeing 737-85P. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So, try to explain to me, if when the sun is just over the horizon, and the whites are yellow / orange ... if you prefeir to fix it with WB settings to white, or left as original color.

Regards!
    MaQui.-)
    Hi,

You have used the cloning tool to remove or add something from the bottom part of the frame. This is strictly forbidden here. You were previously warned about the same thing a few weeks ago. Please do not submit images that have been manipulated in this way. Unfortunately manipulation/cloning has also been found on some of your already accepted images; these will need to be deleted.

If you continue to submit images with this kind of manipulation, you could face an upload ban. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Comment

Hi!

Many thanks for your fast and correction reply.

I cloned some ugly grass details, as if are dust spots or birds, I thought that are insignificant elements of the shot. It´s more clean visually the picture to avoid watch that details; but if you wish the picture a bit dirty with that insignificant details, no problem, I will never clone any more.

Also you have to explain better on comments the reason of that rejection, I imagine one thing and is another such of rejection.

Please tell me wich other ones published photos you wish to delete, and I will send again a fixed version of the picture with the Re-Submit Photo option.

Regards!
      MaQui.-)

Comment

Hi!

Also you have to explain better on comments the reason of that rejection, I imagine one thing and is another such of rejection.

Regards!
        MaQui.-)
        We sent you 2 warnings with explanations along with previous rejections... I personally did once. Please always remember to check your screening emails carefully.

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Hi!

Many thanks for your fast and correction reply.

I cloned some ugly grass details, as if are dust spots or birds, I thought that are insignificant elements of the shot. It´s more clean visually the picture to avoid watch that details; but if you wish the picture a bit dirty with that insignificant details, no problem, I will never clone any more.

Thank you for being honest about your mistake, but please review the following:

A/(From the Upload Guidelines)

1.1 General Advice on Up-loads

1.1.1 up-load only unaltered images

Cloning anything in or out of a photo will mean that the photo will be rejected and you are running the risk of your up-load privileges being withdrawn for some time. Manipulating a photo is the one thing we will never tolerate. We might accept a not perfect composition, we might not mind minor obstruction, we surely do not mind a fence in the lower part of the pic that is not obstructing the aircraft, but we will never overlook such a manipulation. We even reserve ourselves the right to remove such photos from the database whenever we detect such manipulations. The only things that can be cloned out are artefacts in the picture that look like sensor dust spots.

Any manipulation of a photo will not be tolerated.

B/ (from your rejection email dated January 5th, 2017, in reference to your image of CS-PHF)

"Please do not upload images with such manipulation. The bottom of the frame has extensive cloning. Future instances of such manipulation may result in an upload ban."

As you can clearly read, such manipulation is forbidden, and you were given a clear warning several weeks ago. Please be aware there will be zero tolerance for such editing in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X