Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody pooped so bad on BA plane that it had to turn around and come back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody pooped so bad on BA plane that it had to turn around and come back again

Toilet crime got multi-million dollar aircraft grounded.
    Could you ever imagine that someone can poop so bad that it could force a flight to land? Whether you could imagine it or not, a British Airways flight had to be turned around and landed because somebody pooped so bad the airplane was literally rendered useless.
    Check out more information here: http://flyinganarchy.com/somebody-po...und-come-back/

Some topics are deleted at once. Others do not. I think that's just fair.

LOL!
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

This has got to be a fake article? I seriously can't believe that would happen.

Comment

I did hear about this, but couldn't believe it was true

Comment

Yes, it’s true. Flight BA105 on Thursday 12th June 2015.
          That must have been some dump !! Apparantly it involved “Liquid faecal matter” and the health and safety aspect came about due to cabin air only being 50% filtered and the cabin crew being unable to clear the mess.
          Last edited by brianw999; 2017-11-25, 09:48.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            Yes, it’s true. Flight BA105 on Thursday 12th June 2015.
            That must have been some dump !! Apparantly it involved “Liquid faecal matter” and the health and safety aspect came about due to cabin air only being 50% filtered and the cabin crew being unable to clear the mess.
            BA#105? This Carnival Sunday the schedule says BA-B744 for this flight number? I never knew that a B744 has such a good ventilation system. I know that a B744 cabin usually is controlled by something like an a/c automatic. But the Flight Captain is able to turn it off. Don't ask me why I know this (keyword Randazzo).

So, let me enter this case into the worldwide B744 logbook as a fun fact.
            Then we are here in the correct forum section. But was it also a BA-B744, back then in 2015?

PS: On German TV, we regularly see what happens if on board a 747 really something is going wrong. Last week it was flight number KE#801, August 6th 1997. Don't know why they chose that flight for the broadcast. The investigators call it CFIT. But why. As far as I can remember, August 1997 was the first month when
            CRM aviation
            was introduced. Crew Resource Management in aviation. Since I observe my favorite airline, I have not seen a LH B747 flight captain who learned basically new things through CRM aviation. But sometimes it is (or it was) a matter of culture in a country. Italians (and the British?) never had a problem with honest communication. Not either if the F/O sees something which the Captain hasn't seen yet.

But back on topic. Don't know if CRM would've helped with this ventilation problem.
            The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
            This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

I can assure you sometimes toilets do get blocked up due to too much poop! I see it all the time as an engineer!

Comment

Working...
              X