Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New designe of JETPHOTOS

Dear friends and admins,

congrats for the new design of JP. It is really up to date, modern and friendly. I really liked the front page, the statistics and even the upload process, I find it easier from the previous.

I have two questions regarding the upload screen. Number 1: What about the ELITE status ? And Number 2: How do we know how many upload slots we have per day ?

THNX and keep up the great work

Sotos

PS. Sorry for posting it here and for starting a new thred, but I couldn't find a site related thread
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
    Dear friends and admins,

congrats for the new design of JP. It is really up to date, modern and friendly. I really liked the front page, the statistics and even the upload process, I find it easier from the previous.

I have two questions regarding the upload screen. Number 1: What about the ELITE status ? And Number 2: How do we know how many upload slots we have per day ?

THNX and keep up the great work

Sotos

PS. Sorry for posting it here and for starting a new thred, but I couldn't find a site related thread
    Thanks for the positive feedback.

We are currently not offering an Elite membership at this point in time however we will look into in the future.

We will add the number of upload slots to the upload page. This will probably be done tomorrow.

Comment

Great Work Guys!!!
      It looks very good

Happy Spotting @ all Members
      Best Regards from Germany,
      Julian S.​

Comment

ΤΗΝΧ for the swift answer. I used to have an ELITE membership , but it was "frozen" after the server change, so untill yesterday I could upload as many as I wanted. Will I be able to upload as many as I can, at lest till the slots appera, or it will be suspended ?

Sotos
        https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
          ΤΗΝΧ for the swift answer. I used to have an ELITE membership , but it was "frozen" after the server change, so untill yesterday I could upload as many as I wanted. Will I be able to upload as many as I can, at lest till the slots appera, or it will be suspended ?

Sotos
          No changes have been made to your account. For the time being you will have the same limits.

Thanks,
          Laurence

Comment

JetPhotos Crew,
            Congratulations for the New Site, the changes are really cool.
            Is a JetPhotos mobile application in your future plans?, that would be great!

Best Regards
            Luis Miguel Martinez
            Thanks & Regards
            Luis Miguel Martinez

Comment

Guys
              Congratulations on the new look to the website, looks pretty cool.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post

We will add the number of upload slots to the upload page. This will probably be done tomorrow.
                Will the number of upload slots be the same for everyone, or there will be some benefits for "experienced" users with high number of accepted photos, high acceptance rate and those who were Elite Members?

Comment

Congratulation for the new web site...is very very good.
                  JetPhotos is number One
                  Happy spotting for all
                  Monica

Comment

Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                    Will the number of upload slots be the same for everyone, or there will be some benefits for "experienced" users with high number of accepted photos, high acceptance rate and those who were Elite Members?
                    Those are all ideas that we'll have to consider.

Comment

A great new graphics, and a great job
                      good photos at all
                      Ennio

Comment

Well "the" thread is here: http://forums.jetphotos.com/showthre...hotos-Redesign

Comment

As a daily visitor I've always searched by 'date added'; this functionality now seems to have been omitted? Is there any way to search by 'date added', as opposed to 'date taken'?

Thanks!

Comment

We can put this one on the "to do" list.

Comment

Originally posted by LMM View Post
                              JetPhotos Crew,
                              Congratulations for the New Site, the changes are really cool.
                              Is a JetPhotos mobile application in your future plans?, that would be great!

Best Regards
                              Luis Miguel Martinez
                              Thanks Luis

Currently no plans for a mobile app at this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X