Airdisaster crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airdisaster crash

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

It' a total forum disaster .
    "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

I blame the pilot

Comment

Originally posted by vaztr View Post
        I blame the pilot
        Judging by the big red message, it seems to be a coup d'etat by General Error. I would not discard involvement of Major Failure.

Comment

They must be using the same legacy server network as Delta.

Or United...

Or Southwest...

Comment

Funny, that error looks pretty specific to me!

I'd expect a "general error" to be something like "it doesn't work".
            Be alert! America needs more lerts.

Eric Law

Comment

Originally posted by Not_Karl View Post
              Judging by the big red message, it seems to be a coup d'etat by General Error. I would not discard involvement of Major Failure.
              Hm.
              'numerous short lived alternative forums' - end of the quotation, retrieved February 4th 'O 17, en dot wikipedia

Imho, one thing is for sure. We all need your avatar more often, than... short lived alternatives... !

And, as I understand the en wiki, there has been established quite a successful successor...

I don't blame the pilot.
              The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
              The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
              And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
              This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
                They must be using the same legacy server network as Delta.

Or United...

Or Southwest...
                Interesting. How old, for you, is such a legacy system? I agree with you, computers age VERY fast. So what would you say.

I'd say, if it is a worldwide known Internet address, and you named such cases, a system by far does not 'survive' all the years that you n me have seen here at Jetphotos, almost a decade... Thank God, we aren't computers. Humans last one or two years longer (at least; good maintenance assumed).
                The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

***POOF***

I blame Donald Trump.
                  Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                    ***POOF***
                    INDEED .

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                      I blame Donald Trump.
                      Could be. I've heard that the Customer Service Director in this hosting facility, who is a 30-years legal US resident, green card holder, married with an American, with 3 children (all born in the US, one of them Medical Doctor, the other one studying Law in Harvard and the other one studying Physics in MIT), was in a business trip to Toronto and was not accepted back in the US because he was born in Syria 50 years ago.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                        ...Customer Service Director...Medical Doctor...studying Law in Harvard...the other one studying Physics in MIT
                        Sounds like a bunch of intellectuals, which we aren't going to need any more.

In Trump's "made great again" America, half of us will be working in the coal mines, and the other half topside doing good ol' manual labor, breathing the sweet sweet fumes from the burning coal. No thinking required.
                        Be alert! America needs more lerts.

Eric Law

Comment

Originally posted by elaw View Post
                          Sounds like a bunch of intellectuals, which we aren't going to need any more.

In Trump's "made great again" America, half of us will be working in the coal mines, and the other half topside doing good ol' manual labor, breathing the sweet sweet fumes from the burning coal. No thinking required.
                          I will try to become a baggage handler...might enable me to touch the surfaces of airfoils for fun...
                          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                            Could be. I've heard that the Customer Service Director in this hosting facility, who is a 30-years legal US resident, green card holder, married with an American, with 3 children (all born in the US, one of them Medical Doctor, the other one studying Law in Harvard and the other one studying Physics in MIT), was in a business trip to Toronto and was not accepted back in the US because he was born in Syria 50 years ago.
                            That's a long time to sit on a greencard. Three renewals, to be exact.

Comment

In the past, many green cards were issued in perpetuity, with no expiration date. I also knew a person who held a green card for close to 40 years and only obtained citizenship after 9/11.

Comment

Working...
                              X