Issue with Rejects??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Rejects??

I had some rejects this afternoon, but cannot access them to see which one is rejected for what reason. The below is what I get in the email and the pictures are not on the rejected photos on my profile.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RejectedMissing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1044900

Any ideas JP or FR24 people?

Thanks

Hi Mark,

This might have to do with some performance issues of the database, there are still some things to be improved over the next days.
    It is likely it just needs time for the rejections to be processed and show up in your profile.
    Please try to reach these photos later today, in case it doesn't work, please make us aware so we can look into it.

Thanks for your understanding,

Simon De Rudder
    Simon De Rudder
    JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

I've been having the same problem.. I got some screened the day the new site came online, and I got 5 total rejected, and I can not see them in my rejected photo queue.

Comment

Same here. Very annoying if you have an idea about a photo rejected and a reason does not fit. You have no grounds to appeal or even know which photo was rejected for what reasons. Completely unfair to be screening with rejections now. Site should hold rejection images as "in screening" until the concern is corrected

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
          I had some rejects this afternoon, but cannot access them to see which one is rejected for what reason. The below is what I get in the email and the pictures are not on the rejected photos on my profile.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7147[/ATTACH]

Any ideas JP or FR24 people?

Thanks
          Mark, does this URL work?

If not, let me know.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I have been having the same problem but only with "Hot" photos, I also cannot see the general queue status outside of January,
            I have reported this issue and FR24 although I have not had a reply yet

Comment

I have the same issue with some rejects. The usual information is there except the image and aircraft details. I've clicked on where the image should be and I get a message saying the image no longer exists in the database, much like you would for an old rejected image which is no longer in your rejected list.

Comment

I have the same problem too. The photo does not exist in my rejected photos list.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1015364
                I hope you can help
                Best Regards from Germany,
                Julian S.​

Comment

hi all,
                  Yes that issue is known and we will try to solve that asap

Thanks a lot
                  Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex - just to let you know the other uRL you had me check did not show the recently rejected ones.

Thanks
                    Mark

Comment

Still not solved. Any way to find out wich of my photos that are rejected since it not shows on site or the email.

Comment

Hi all,

We will release a fix for this tomorrow morning. Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Comment

I'm still unable to view rejects.

Comment

Originally posted by JBrisbane View Post
                            I'm still unable to view rejects.
                            As explained in other topics, all photos uploaded between 30th Jan and 8th Feb have this problem. So, if you uploaded your photos in this time frame, the rejections are not visible in the rejected photo list.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                            X