How to upload this image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upload this image?

Hi, I have the following image that I'd like to upload, but I'm unsure of the categories, etc.

I understand I need to upload it as a "Ramp" image, but do I leave type, airline and registraion all blank? I tried that, but the system wouldn't let me upload it like that. I assume it was looking for some other information.

Thanks.

Originally posted by scbriml View Post
    Hi, I have the following image that I'd like to upload, but I'm unsure of the categories, etc.

I understand I need to upload it as a "Ramp" image, but do I leave type, airline and registraion all blank? I tried that, but the system wouldn't let me upload it like that. I assume it was looking for some other information.

Thanks.
    Registration should be the (ICAO) Airport code, for example when the picture is taken at Frankfurt Intl. Airport the Registration is EDDF and the ICAO code is EDDF too. Then click auto fill.

When you have set this, there is a pop-up where you can choose:
    Airport Overview
    Control Tower
    Ramp
    Runway
    Spotting Location
    Terminal

I hope this will help you.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

Hi Julian, thanks for the prompt reply. I'll give that a try as soon as I get another upload slot!

Comment

Originally posted by scbriml View Post
        Hi Julian, thanks for the prompt reply. I'll give that a try as soon as I get another upload slot!
        No problem, i will help where i can
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

Comment

Working...
        X