Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JP site redesign. Problem. Auto-fill

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Pioneer View Post
    Still not working, same as before.
    If I fill in G-BYZA I get the full type. So she should work.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Leave a remark to the screeners with your upload. A link to this thread for instance. Hopefully we can fix this issue.
    Thanks for the help, the shot was accepted!
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8512220

If I fill in G-BYZA I get the full type. So she should work.
    Still not working on my main PC or on my laptop, still only get manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Pioneer View Post
    Still not working on my main PC or on my laptop, still only get manufacturer.
    Several crew members tried the autofill for G-BYZA and the full type was filled in. So from our side the autofill works.

Erwin

Several crew members tried the autofill for G-BYZA and the full type was filled in. So from our side the autofill works.
    Tried it again with another Aerospatiale aircraft (G-PDGT) and I still get the same result. I then tried an upload of a dummy unknown registration, then picked Aerospatiale as manufacturer and the results were the same, it wouldn't allow type or variant to be picked. Experimenting, the same result happens also with Aerospatiale/British Aircraft Corporation as the manufacturer. Trying a few other manufacturers, I get all the options. Is it something to do with the acute "E" not being recognised as I am using a QWERTY keyboard not an AZERTY one.

G-PDGT works also. So I dont know how to change it for you. I also dont see the relation between qwery or azerty. You only have to fill in the reg and click autofill.... I will pass it on to our programmers. Maybe they have a clue.

Erwin

G-PDGT works also. So I dont know how to change it for you. I also dont see the relation between qwery or azerty. You only have to fill in the reg and click autofill.... I will pass it on to our programmers. Maybe they have a clue.
    Thank Erwin

Leave a remark to the screeners with your upload. A link to this thread for instance. Hopefully we can fix this issue.
    We have now fixed the upload page so it is possible to upload without providing a registration when selecting "other" as an airline category.

Hi guys. I still have three Pima residents which won't auto fill their type data. They are registrations 136810, 53-2135 and 49-0372, all of which already feature on JP. Thanks for investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by n94504 View Post
    Hi guys. I still have three Pima residents which won't auto fill their type data. They are registrations 136810, 53-2135 and 49-0372, all of which already feature on JP. Thanks for investigating.
    We will look into why the auto fill does not work. You should be able to enter them manually for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by laurencefr24 View Post
    We will look into why the auto fill does not work. You should be able to enter them manually for the time being.
    Try them within an hour or so. Corrected them but there is a bit of a lag. The EB-47E works for sure.

Erwin

Hi Erwin, thanks for sorting this. Another one has cropped up in addition to one above not being fully fixed:
    136810 is in the image database as a Lockheed TV-2 Shooting Star. This is not a selectable upload option from the drop down lists.
    51-7906 is in the image database as a Convair T-29B. Again, this is not a selectable upload option from the drop down lists.
    Please can you investigate a fix for these, many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n94504 View Post
    Hi Erwin, thanks for sorting this. Another one has cropped up in addition to one above not being fully fixed:
    136810 is in the image database as a Lockheed TV-2 Shooting Star. This is not a selectable upload option from the drop down lists.
    51-7906 is in the image database as a Convair T-29B. Again, this is not a selectable upload option from the drop down lists.
    Please can you investigate a fix for these, many thanks
    136810 autofill gives TV-2

51-7906 should be also fixed within a short time

Erwin