Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
    Good morning to you all.

Could anyone of the CREW give a definitive answer about the upload slots available ? Before the upgrade of the site, I was an ELITE member but never overdone with the uploads (max 30 per time, or so), after the upgrade somone from the crew, answered my question, that ELITE status is stil valid until further notice (I am OK wih that, if needed I would gladly renew if and whenever).

Yesterday I tried to upload but after 30 or so pics I was denied any furhter upload due to queue limit.

Today, I checked and I a have "50 daily slots left | 0 queue slots left ", so I cannot upload any more pics.....(for today, until my queue reaches 50 -I have 82 now)

Thanx for any given answer

Sotiris aka Sotos

Hello,

All former Elite members now have a max queue of 100 reduced down from 1000. You currently have 85 pics in the queue with 15 rejections also counting (for 14 days). As you have 15 rejections, your effective available queue is 100-15 which is 85 and you have 85 pics in the queue so currently you don't have anymore slots available until you get some pics screened or your rejections clear.

Thanks, James.

Comment

Thank you for the response.
      So, let's relax for a while......

Sotiris
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Hi,

I am having a problem with upload slots today. Can someone from the crew please help? I am a former Elite member (ID: 48282). I currently have 27 photos in the queue (all uploaded a little more than a week ago) and 5 rejects. I am getting the following error while trying to upload today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Upload_Error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	1015542

Regards,
        Siddarth

Comment

Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
          Hi,

I am having a problem with upload slots today. Can someone from the crew please help? I am a former Elite member (ID: 48282). I currently have 27 photos in the queue (all uploaded a little more than a week ago) and 5 rejects. I am getting the following error while trying to upload today:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7379[/ATTACH]

Siddarth

Can you please check again ?

Thank you

Regards
          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            Can you please check again ?
            Upload is working now and the slot information is also updated correctly. Thanks a lot for the quick response Alex. Have a nice day.

Regards,
            Siddarth

Comment

Hi,
              about 1 weeks I have this message, please help me..

Click image for larger version

Name:	jetaccess.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	1019242

regards

Comment

Originally posted by silda View Post
                Hi,
                about 1 weeks I have this message, please help me..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10062[/ATTACH]

regards
                Please read here for an explanation: https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-Starter-Queue
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                X