Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Aero India 2017 - Hindustan Turbo Trainer HTT-40

  1. #1
    Junior Member janamparikh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    CSIA, Mumbai
    Posts
    25

    Default Aero India 2017 - Hindustan Turbo Trainer HTT-40

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TSR1400.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	741.4 KB 
ID:	7212

    Hindustan Turbo Trainer HTT-40 was recently introduced at Aero India 2017 air show in Yelahanka, Bengaluru. This little bird made its first public demonstration showing the capabilities of "Make In India" concept.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Cool one! What is the main destination of this plane? Is this going to be a typical prive plane or will it be a part of the fleet?
    To want to, is to be able to.

  3. #3
    Member ATLcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adampilot View Post
    Cool one! What is the main destination of this plane? Is this going to be a typical prive plane or will it be a part of the fleet?
    1,100hp is probably a tad much for a private plane, no?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Why does it have the Italian flag on it. Did India buy these from them? Looks good though.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericlobster View Post
    Why does it have the Italian flag on it. Did India buy these from them? Looks good though.
    The aircraft is made in India. The orange, white and green flag is the Indian Air Force colours. The Italians have the same colours but they use a roundel rather than a flag.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


  6. #6
    Member ATLcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brianw999 View Post
    The aircraft is made in India. The orange, white and green flag is the Indian Air Force colours. The Italians have the same colours
    Not quite, Italians use red, white, and green.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLcrew View Post
    Not quite, Italians use red, white, and green.
    Oops....I stand corrected.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •