Airbus A400M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
    With drive into, I literally mean drive into and more importantly out without any ground equipment. The 747 does need ground equipment to lift the cargo to the level of the hold.
    Do we know 1 landing of an A400M on our beloved home airport? Afaik, No. And which aircraft do we love the most. If you ask me, only two occasions are acceptable:
    1. A/C which regularly or at least once a year visit our home airport. The Boeing 747? Iron Maiden has performed quite a famous landing here, a few months ago. But the newest news are made by my favorite airline:
    The only bad colored LH B747 on my home airport, February 2018
    427 views and zero likes. I know liveries which have gathered more views and more likes...

2. A/C which are famous due to one or two avatars. But until today, I have not seen 1 jetphotos forum member which has chosen an A400M as his avatar. The F-4 Phantom. Is it true that we always choose a/c which are older than we are? If you ask me, that's not the case. B744 inauguration flight 1989. Back then I was 11 years old.

If I had to choose a military avatar, that is the F-16 Falcon, inauguration in August 1978. I like a/c which are younger than me.

[Off topic content deleted by the author.]
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
    X