Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo stats views showing zero on some pictures

Hi
    On some of my photos the views are showing as zero. This is on all of the photos below 382 hits. But, when you click on a picture with zero views, and when viewed as a full picture the number of hit appear. Is anyone else having this problem.

MTIA

Steve

Originally posted by Sentinel View Post
    Hi
    On some of my photos the views are showing as zero. This is on all of the photos below 382 hits. But, when you click on a picture with zero views, and when viewed as a full picture the number of hit appear. Is anyone else having this problem.

MTIA

Steve
    Hi,

Please could you provide an example for us to look into?

Thanks,
    Laurence

Comment

If I look under photo administration and then photo statistics if I scroll down the page, then you can see no views below 383 views. If you click on one of the photos with no views you can see the number of views. Would you need my password to view my photos in photo statistics.?

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Laurence
        Everything seems to be okay now, do not know what happened. Sorry for the post maybe should have waited a bit longer. Just as an aside it was like tis on my laptop, tablet and smart phone.

Steve

Comment

Sorry, I thought you were referring to the photos themselves. We'll look into it.

Comment

Laurence
            I have attached a file from this evening as an example of what I meant. Hope this can be opened if not PM me and I will send it again.

Steve

Comment

Sentinel,
              Based on my experience I can only say this:
              -It is not a site problem, I think it is related to the way the count refreshes.
              -I have noticed that the count in the profile and the one on the photo page is different some of the time.
              -If your images shows 0 views, click on the [Registry] Photos link each photo has. See images. When the list of images for that reg. loads, you will see a much more accurate count. Again, it may be a delay between the different displays within JP.

I hope this helps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	1015896

Comment

Hi,

I was not able to open the attachment but as crisquijano mentions, there can be differences in the count. This is due to the pages being cached to help improve performance of the site. We are looking at ways to improve this so that the count is universal. I believe (although can't remember off the top of my head) the current cache time is 3 hours.

Thanks,
                Laurence

Comment

Working...
                X