Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air transat A321LR and B77W

Hello
    Who knows a model creator who can make an A321LR NEO air transat and another air transat but a ssp B77W? Compatible with fsx and p3d
    thank you
    I LOVER BOEING 777 and ALL BOEING

Originally posted by CSTT-EDDF View Post
    Hello
    Who knows a model creator who can make an A321LR NEO air transat and another air transat but a ssp B77W? Compatible with fsx and p3d
    thank you
    I see that you haven't yet corrected your signature, as we've discussed it the last time that we've met. But if you ask me, you don't have to correct it. As long as I am able to read all the words that you've written, and as long as I am able to understand you, it's fine.

Back on topic. For Airbus, I am not the perfect man who you should ask. But the second part of your question is interesting.

You think that Air Transat should operate Boeing 777s? Well, I don't like to disappoint you, but, if we both were visiting Dorval tomorrow, then we'd perceive that Air Transat does not operate Boeing 777s.

Let's talk about your avatar. Call me a liar, but that's not either a Boeing. It rather seems like an A332. But I know what you mean:

Isn't there somebody who offers an Air Transat livery for a pretty decent simulator, based on fsx. Right?

The answer is yes. It's not your avatar but... this bird is also part of the real Air Transat fleet:
    Air Transat B737-800 at Dorval

For fsx in combination with 737-800, I know only one company that you should ask: Precision Manuals, or in short pmdg. That product is not cheap, but you didn't ask for freeware, or did you.
    So, you need two things, first, the pmdg 737-800 fsx. After you've purchased that, you can come back to this topic and I'll introduce you to the magnificent world of Precision Manuals.
    Who btw is a crowd that only rarely publishes fictional liveries like an Air Transat 777. I haven't found that for fsx. But the 738 is available for fsx.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Hello the B777 fictitious but the A321LR neo will become reality in 2 years has 3 years?
      I would like to have a repaint of A321 for fsx and p3d? thank you
      I LOVER BOEING 777 and ALL BOEING

Comment

Originally posted by CSTT-EDDF View Post
        Hello the B777 fictitious but the A321LR neo will become reality in 2 years has 3 years?
        I would like to have a repaint of A321 for fsx and p3d? thank you
        Wow. Ok. As far as I remember, I didn't say that there are no invented liveries for the pmdg B777 for fsx. I said that there are quite less 'invented' liveries which are published with permission of Cpt Randazzo. Those are liveries which are so close to reality that it almost does no longer have to wear the label 'invented'.

I own a quite prominent example for invented liveries, this livery:
        AC-B772LR at Dorval, with the "old" livery

on a pmdg B747-400 fsx.

So, you decided against pmdg? Randazzo doesn't sell cheap products, I understand that.

But as I mentioned, I don't know much about Airbus, at least not in combination with fsx. Anybody?

Comment

Not sure about the A321LR NEO, should be a freeware Air Transat 777 somewhere but I do know there's a repaint for the PMDG version (Link: http://www.fsxliveries.com/777-300er.html), 5th one down on the left.

Comment

I tried to convince CSTT that Air Transat does not operate A319, A320 or A321. But as we see, I was not really successful.

Yes, there is also an Air Transat livery for the pmdg 737-800, and at least that livery is also for free. But CSTT insists on that TS-A321LR.

You know what, I'll go and try to find such a bird. One second. Wow. I have found exactly 1 result for that idea that a small Airbus should belong to the Air Transat fleet.
            Here it is, but I should warn him, this again is only the livery, which is for free. The a/c is payware.

Fictitious TS-A320 for fsx. Livery: for free, a/c: payware.

Comment

Working...
            X