Missing aircraft model entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing aircraft model entries

I noticed some aircraft model entries are missing from the aircraft menu in the upload page, despite being already present in the database.

Yesterday I tried to upload a photo of a Cessna O-1E Bird Dog. The auto-fill did not fill the aircraft menu, which I thought it was quite strange since the registration was already in the database (some of the photos were even taken by me). When I tried to manually fill the aircraft menu, the E version was missing:

I made a request for a new model, and it was accepted without any problem.

However, few minutes ago I tried to upload a photo of a Margañski & Myslowski Swift S-1 aerobatic glider. It is a new registration in the database, so I manually filled the aircraft menu. However, this time too the model was missing:

Now for the strange part: when I tried to submit a new aircraft request, I was told it already exists!

I tried to reupload the photo inserting the registration of another Swift S-1 (D-6081) and then editing manually the registration, but the result was the same as the screenshot above.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Hi,

The S-1 should be selectable now.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

I'm sorry, on my side nothing changed. The Margañski & Myslowski model list remains empty. I even tried inserting registrations of other M&M aircraft such as the MDM-1 Fox (D-7309), and the result is the same, no model can be selected. Tried both on Chrome and Firefox.

Comment

Indeed... I will dig further what the problem is
        Last edited by ErwinS; 2017-03-19, 21:56.

Erwin

Comment

Now it should work

Erwin

Comment

Thank you for your previous efforts

However, the problem has resurfaced again, this time with the Dornier Do-31E1, despite already being in the database: https://www.jetphotos.com/aircraft/Dornier%20Do-31E1 (I am trying to upload a photo of D-9530).

Comment

Originally posted by Dysko View Post
              However, the problem has resurfaced again, this time with the Dornier Do-31E1, despite already being in the database: https://www.jetphotos.com/aircraft/Dornier%20Do-31E1 (I am trying to upload a photo of D-9530).
              Has this been analysed yet? Inserting reg "D-9530" does not auto-fill the fields.

Moreover, I found another model with this issue: "Dornier D128-2 TNT Experimantal", as inserting reg D-IFNT does not yield any result, while being present in the database: https://www.jetphotos.com/aircraft/D...20Experimantal

Comment

Both models should be available.

Erwin

Comment

Working perfectly now, thank you!

Comment

Hi Dutch, I have a similar problem. I'm trying to upload a photo of a Jabiru J-170. A search brings up plenty of Jabirus, but there is no such option when I want to upload my photo. Same goes for a Van's RV-7.

Comment

Jabiru is under Ultralight aircraft and Vans under Homebuilt.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                      X