Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Need help from admin to register new aircraft

Helo friends of JP!

It's been a pleasure to me, to be part of JP.
    Although I'm a press photographer for more than 20 years. I've shoot a lot of planes during the years just for the love of it, not intending to publish the material, now I'm gathering those pictures to upload here.
    The learning curve for me it's been a little steep, to cover all the intricate details concerning to be part of your DB. But I'm sure that I can learn fast the standards and soon have a good portfolio here. That's my goal: to share my experiences, to showcase my work, and most of all, to make friends. That share the same passion as myself.
    I've been reading this Forum for quite a while, and it's been great value for me.

The other reason I'm contacting is to ask some admin to help me out with a new aircraft that's not yet been registered here.
    I've made an attempt but I'm afraid it will be turned out rejected, due to missing the first name of manufacturer at the other fields.
    If any admin can correct for me it should read as follows:

Alexander Schleicher GmbH & Co

Schleicher Glider

Schleicher ASK 21

If not, let me try again, please.

Thank you very much.
    Best regards.

Capucho

I left you a message in the rejection email. The aircraft you speak of is in the database. Go to "Gliding Aircraft....Schleicher.....Schleicher ASK 21"
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thank you so much Brian!
      I'got your message. Next time I have a spot in queue, I'll do it right.
      It's been a pleasure to read all your friendly posts to all newcomers like me. Learning a lot.
      Best Regards

Comment

Working...
      X