Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help rejection

Hello

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This photo was rejected for the reason of Bad info: Aircraft
    I took care to verify that this type of hot air balloon did not exist in the airplane type database and so I asked to be added this special Shape type that I checked on the site of the builder of hot air balloons "Ultramagic" http: / / /ultramagic.com/hot-air-balloons/special-shapes/

I know through this site (: https: //www.windpassenger.pt/en/fleet/) in the
    "See hot air balloons previously operated" that the hot air balloon has this CS-BBT record, what I can not know is the CN number, that's why it was rejected I ask?
    can you help me ?

Thank you in advance

I left a note to you in your appeal rejection email. In the aircraft section go to Lighter-than-Air Aircraft - Ultramagic - Special Shape.

Your image was not rejected for not showing the c/n.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      I left a note to you in your appeal rejection email. In the aircraft section go to Lighter-than-Air Aircraft - Ultramagic - Special Shape.

Your image was not rejected for not showing the c/n.

Hello
      Thanks for the info but now when uploading again I checked the steps you took to do it, and I saw that in the information of the plane only the "Special Shape" appears and what should have appeared would be "Ultramagic - Special Shape."

Thank you

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	information2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.6 KB
ID:	1015563

As you can see from these print screens

Comment

Many thanks for the help, in this photograph as in the other

Comment

Working...