Not Acceptance/Rejection emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Acceptance/Rejection emails

I've noted the past few days when I have had acceptances and rejections into the database that the emails have not been coming through - checked junk mail, nothing there - everyone else getting them?

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    I've noted the past few days when I have had acceptances and rejections into the database that the emails have not been coming through - checked junk mail, nothing there - everyone else getting them?
    Hi,

We think we have found the cause and put in a fix. Should start working again shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Laurence

Comment

I've not had any for over a year asked and got no answers.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbirdsr71 View Post
        I've not had any for over a year asked and got no answers.
        Please either PM me with your email address or provide me with your photographer name or number and I will look into it.

Comment

Even for me the same problem, no mail after the screen and no mail after appeal. Can you reactivate them? many thanks.

Comment

No problem here as of 05/03.
            [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by medo View Post
              Even for me the same problem, no mail after the screen and no mail after appeal. Can you reactivate them? many thanks.
              Should be fixed for you now, may take a day or two to start working.

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
                Should be fixed for you now, may take a day or two to start working.
                Thank you!

Comment

Hello,
                  Same for me, no "JetPhotos Photo Submission Results" mails since April, 12th in the morning, while I got accepted photos then after ...
                  Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by verplanken View Post
                    Hello,
                    Same for me, no "JetPhotos Photo Submission Results" mails since April, 12th in the morning, while I got accepted photos then after ...
                    Thanks for the correction.
                    Should be fixed now but may take a day or two to start working.

Comment

Working...
                    X