Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP-Equalizer vs photoshop cc

Hi,

I have noticed that in the photo queue you can check for dust, histogram, level, etc. Awesome application, I love it!. My observation is that the jp-equalize viewer is way stronger than the one I am using (photoshop cc). This can be a problem because the jp equalizer shows dust spots while photoshop eq. does no!

Your advice and recommendation in this matter is very appreciated.

Brgds

Nito

Better be in stone age than in no age

Yes, the crew are aware of this and we take this into consideration when we are screening.

Comment

You can now check your image for spots using our equalisation tool. The only drawback is that you have to upload the image first. If you find spot/s you can however delete the upload, reprocess the image and reupload.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

It is only a tool to see quickly were you need to take a closer look at the original, neither equalized version is the basis for the screening process, it is just a tool to make screening easier.

Comment

Hello dear screeners and members,

I would like to ask how to remove the dust spot that I couldn't see in the Photoshop?
          The photo below is my example... first one from the Photoshop, and second in Jetphotos.
          It's too difficult to see it in the editing program which makes me not able to clean it in the correct place...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9063-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	601.4 KB
ID:	1022556

Name:	???.jpg
Size:	317.6 KB
ID:	1022557

Thanks for the help! Wish to improve on it.

Comment

Originally posted by karta512512 View Post

I would like to ask how to remove the dust spot that I couldn't see in the Photoshop?
            The photo below is my example... first one from the Photoshop, and second in Jetphotos.
            It's too difficult to see it in the editing program which makes me not able to clean it in the correct place...
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13989[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13990[/ATTACH]

The method which I sometimes use in photoshop is with the elliptical marquee tool: place a circular marquee on any part of the image or near the dirty spot and then equalize OK. You could get an stronger equalization and maybe see the dust! Keep playing with the marquee tool placing it anywhere on the image to visualize different equalization!

Better be in stone age than in no age

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13989[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]13990[/ATTACH]

The upper example is not the equalizer, but the negative. Equalizing the photo in Photoshop results in this ...

Name:	neu.jpg
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	1022601
              ... in which the dust spot is clearly visible.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Sorry for the late reply!
                May I know where to see the equalizing in Photoshop CS6? Mine is in Chinese version and I couldn't find the Equalizing there...
                Sorry for the weird question...

Comment

Sorry for the late reply!
                  May I know where to see the equalizing in Photoshop CS6? Mine is in Chinese version and I couldn't find the Equalizing there...
                  Sorry for the weird question...
                  It's not a weird question as you have in your mind It will be a pleasure to help.

Consider the same position of the PS CS6 functions...got to the third principal menu (Image), select the second submenu (Adjustments) and finally the last option from this menu (Equalize).

I think you will find now.

Best,

Vinicius Cruvinel

Comment

Working...
                  X