Museum Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Museum Question

What is the preferred method for uploading planes at museums that are painted with a fake or previous registration? Should the shot be uploaded using the fake registration or the real one?

Thanks.

Real one please, but when possible with a remark stating that the current livery is fake

Comment

OK, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
        Real one please, but when possible with a remark stating that the current livery is fake
        OK, so I've done this and someone has changed the reg of the plane to be the one painted on it, not the real reg!

This was uploaded as N402FS which was the last registration it carried while flying for Flight Systems. I uploaded it with those details and a comment about the old USAF reg and now both the reg and 'airline' have been changed.

Ex Flight Systems test Phantom now displayed at Travis AFB as its previous identity of 63-7576.. 63-7567. McDonnell Douglas F-4C Phantom II. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I am officially confused!

Comment

Well in that case it was not a fake registration but a restoration to the planes previous identity, so in that case this seemed to make more sense. As this is such a unique case, we corrected the info for you, as most sources like scramble list it under the USAF id.

Comment

Working...
          X