Embraer 190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embraer 190

flew copa from PTY to AUA and back last week. not a bad experience.

on the return, noticed a brown, canvas "looking" strap sticking out of the space between the port side, inboard flap support and the wing. clearly it wasn't supposed to be there.

just wondering if anyone has an idea of what it was.

In the event of fire ..... pull to detach wing.

Sometimes they work loose !
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
      flew copa from PTY to AUA and back last week. not a bad experience.

on the return, noticed a brown, canvas "looking" strap sticking out of the space between the port side, inboard flap support and the wing. clearly it wasn't supposed to be there.

You are in Jetphotos. Where is the photo?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Just a aerodynamic seal which does have to be there.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
          Yo are in Jetphotos. Where is the photo?
          i was too busy drinking and having fun with the wife and another couple to even think of snapping a pic.

lo siento mucho!

Comment

i was too busy drinking and having fun with the wife and another couple to even think of snapping a pic.

lo siento mucho!
            Not only did you forget to capitalize the first letter (something that you have us used to), but you forgot to open he exclamation mark too!

¡Lo siento mucho!
            ¿Entendiste?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Duct tape from a repair.
              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                Not only did you forget to capitalize the first letter (something that you have us used to), but you forgot to open he exclamation mark too!

¡Lo siento mucho!
                ¿Entendiste?
                tienes toda la razon. but i should be famous for NOT using caps by now after 8 years....

Comment

no. not tape. clearly a strap of some sort. i don't have many hours or flights in embs but im fairly certain it was not supposed to be there. oh well, we didn't crash and the flight went without a hitch--the gold standard for judging a flight in my book.

Comment

Working...
                  X