Rejected Photo Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected Photo Advice

Hi, wonder if you guys can help me, the following photo has been rejected by Jetphotos for too much contract and CMOS dust spots. But the same photo has been accepted onto Airliners.net and Airplace-Pictures.net without issue. I am unable to find any dust spots and unsure about the contract comment, can you advise at all please?

Kind regards
    Simon Fewkes
    www.spottinglog.com / www.bristolairportspotting.co.uk

Originally posted by sierrafoxtrot83 View Post
    Hi, wonder if you guys can help me, the following photo has been rejected by Jetphotos for too much contract and CMOS dust spots. But the same photo has been accepted onto Airliners.net and Airplace-Pictures.net without issue. I am unable to find any dust spots and unsure about the contract comment, can you advise at all please?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=5834177
    Hello,
    You can use the tool in JP.com "Dust checking" , and then you can see a big dust spot above the airplane in the sky. I used Photoshop looked this one and saw this one too.
    And you can have a look here , pay attention to the white circle ~
    Click image for larger version

Name:	73867_1492633675.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	826.1 KB
ID:	1015695
    Besides,regarding to the contrast problem, i think you can add a little. And i have to say , maybe this photo has accepted by other website screeners but different screener has different style and different standard even in Airliners.net maybe another screener will reject you with some other reasons so you don't need to blame this screener. About the dust spots maybe other screeners didn't aware it.
    Hope my advice can help you ~
    Best wishes,
    Harry
    Attached Files

Comment

In addition, if you are using your laptop to edit photo, when you check dust spot you'd better to put your screen lower then you can see them clearly in your screen, you can have a try .

Comment

Working...
      X