Rejection Help: Caterories and Auto Fill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Help: Caterories and Auto Fill

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This photo was rejected for the reason of "Categories wrong or missing", and "Bad Info".

I'd like to ask about the categories, I did not select any categories initially. However, should I select any categories for this Avro RJ85 firefighter?

Also, I used the Auto Fill for the info and manually corrected the airlines to "Aeroflite". However it still shown here as "Conair Aviation".

Any ideas? Thanks!
    Last edited by xuxinyi1000; 2017-05-08, 18:11. Reason: Check Spell

Hi,
    regarding Bad Info - Military was selected - Firefighting companies are not military
    Categories - with this light - Night Shot should be selected.
    It's very nice pic so please reupload with correct info

Comment

Yes, very nice pic!

The serial is: E2293 (it was not displayed under your photo-probably this was an other reason for Bad Info)

Best Regards,
      Julian S.
      Best Regards from Germany,
      Julian S.​

Comment

Thank you very much for help, I have corrected the information and upload again. Have a great day!

Comment

Thanks Julian, I have re-upload the pictures with corrected Serial Number. Thank you very much for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by xuxinyi1000 View Post
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5846099

This photo was rejected for the reason of "Categories wrong or missing", and "Bad Info".

I'd like to ask about the categories, I did not select any categories initially. However, should I select any categories for this Avro RJ85 firefighter?

Also, I used the Auto Fill for the info and manually corrected the airlines to "Aeroflite". However it still shown here as "Conair Aviation".

Any ideas? Thanks!
            The airline "Aeroflite" is available under General Aviation. The image will be rejected if you continue with Conair. You can change this while it is still in the queue.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              The airline "Aeroflite" is available under General Aviation. The image will be rejected if you continue with Conair. You can change this while it is still in the queue.
              Hi Brian,

I have double check with my re-uploaded photo, it says "Aeroflite" with correct serial now. Thank you very much for your help!

Xinyi

Comment

Thanks a lot to the friendly screener who added "Small Prop" Category for me on these two pics!

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8600397
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8600396

Have a nice day!
                Best regards,
                Julian S.
                Best Regards from Germany,
                Julian S.​

Comment

Working...
                X