Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something leaking out of several B737 during takeoff

There is the image.
    I have seen this several times and tried to find what that is but no luck so far.

Finally I decided to ask her since most people would know more than me
    Attached Files

Here is another example from a B737.

So far I have seen this on B733, B73H and B738 but not all of them leak whatever it is during takeoff.
    Attached Files

Comment

That's the potable water drain mast. You're welcome.

Comment

The drain is the forward galley drain mast, sometimes they get a bit blocked up, so when the aircraft pressurizes and takes off it blows what is in the line out. You will see it often on the ground as the flight attendants put liquid down them before take off.
        I know this as I am an engineer on 737's

Comment

Thank you both, It's less interesting than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
            That's the potable water drain mast. You're welcome.
            There we have it: Chemtrails!
            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
              Oh God no ! Please don't start the aluminium foil hat brigade on that one.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                Are you implying that "they"are intentionally spraying us with dihydrogen monoxide? I better take a dose of MMS to protect my body from that.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by brianw & Gabe
                  God no ! Please don't start the aluminium foil hat brigade on that one...THEY (the Government) are spraying DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!!!!!!!
                  The combination of sarcasm, ironing, and reality are too good to not point out when an airplane is indeed dispensing potentially deadly chemicals...

...I'll have to finish this post later, someone's at the door.
                  Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Let me guess.......
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	men-in-black1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	1015805

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
                    X