Different Screeners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Screeners?

Hi guys , i just tried to post a MIL MI-171SH-P that belong to the Peruvian Army.
    The first time that i uploaded it i got 2 reasons for rejection.
    1.-https://gyazo.com/2ec37746d514e313df419d394d745d1d

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Then i try to upload it again (i have already decrease the contrast)
    2.-https://gyazo.com/d615de2901007975fcc20e6b06e3d443

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I try again and i get the same reason for rejection (location) I didnt know that i had to specificate the location when i make use of the -other location- option.

I send it again with the exact location... and i got more than 4 rejections that i didn't got in the past times that i have sent THE SAME picture...

4.-https://gyazo.com/a6ad1c1472e241d1bf2c9c60450ffc0e

Any suggestions? Cheers!

I just noticed that i was uploading a similar photo but with different editing.

Comment

Screeners are no robots. They are humans like you and me. So, different screening results and slightly varying acceptance requirements are absolutely normal.

Btw.: I would drop the image. The screening result of the last screener is pretty much what I would have thought.

Comment

Miguel

As Peter says, all the screeners are different and will have differing opinions. Although, I must say that where possible, we will try and reject an image with all the reasons that could cause a rejection the first time round. Sorry this didn't happen this time. Although I do agree with the rejection reasons given on the final rejection you shared.

The Contrast is very harsh with a bright sky in the background and a dark aeroplane, you need to make the scene consistent. Cutoff, you have cut the top of Rotor head which in my opinion could've been avoided. Finally the color rejection I would say is a touch harsh but try and reduce the amount of saturation you apply to the image. If you want to upload a new edit to Gyazo and let us take a look before you upload I'd be happy to.

Hope this helps.
        Best regards,
        Dave

Saving the World, One Screened Image at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by davepotter View Post
          Miguel

As Peter says, all the screeners are different and will have differing opinions. Although, I must say that where possible, we will try and reject an image with all the reasons that could cause a rejection the first time round. Sorry this didn't happen this time. Although I do agree with the rejection reasons given on the final rejection you shared.

The Contrast is very harsh with a bright sky in the background and a dark aeroplane, you need to make the scene consistent. Cutoff, you have cut the top of Rotor head which in my opinion could've been avoided. Finally the color rejection I would say is a touch harsh but try and reduce the amount of saturation you apply to the image. If you want to upload a new edit to Gyazo and let us take a look before you upload I'd be happy to.

Hope this helps.
          Thank you for answering my question. I fixed the contrast problem and finally my photo got accepted.
          Peruvian Army MI171-SH-P getting ready to practice SPIE operation for the main day at SITDEF 2017!. EP-687. Mil Mi-171Sh-P. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by miguelhc25 View Post
            and finally my photo got accepted.
            https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8591255
            ...with a cut off rotor.

Anyway. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
            X