Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad info rejection need help

Reject link
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

All info was from here:
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

So what was wrong?

Airline is Air Manas iso Manas Air
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Unfortunately I had no possibility to choose Air Manas in the upload page. The only one was Manas Air.
      See screen shots below
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1015796
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1015797

Comment

By the way airline "Manas Air" never existed in this world the correct name is "Manas Airways" https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Manas-Airways

Comment

So could you please:
          1. Change "Manas Air" to "Manas Airways" in jp database
          2. Add "Air Manas" to the list in the upload page
          3. Change "Manas Air" to "Air Manas" in my rejected upload. Because reject was forced by jp autofill error.

PS.There is no two airlines with the words "air" and "manas" only one.

Comment

PPS. You can see in the message to screener I wrote that airline was Air Manas

Comment

Not really necessary to reply 4 times.

The screener left you a note that you need to request Air Manas to be added. That option is on the upload page.

Manas Air did excist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manas_Air

Manas Airways is another airline.

So please request the airline to be added.
              Last edited by ErwinS; 2017-05-19, 15:01.

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                Manas Air did excist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manas_Air

Manas Airways is another airline.
                The correct name for airline from wikipedia is "Manas Air Cargo". You can check the fleet from wiki and the fleet from JP or planespotters db.
                And this airline so called "Manas Air from wiki" does exist in JP db under name "Manas Air Cargo"
                JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The correct name for airline "Manas Air" from JP db is "Manas Airways". A340 was in "Manas Airways" fleet.

So please request the airline to be added.
                Unfortunatelly the screener killed my last upload slot by this very strange reject. Elite membership is not accesible for more than 1,5 year (except those why were elite members before). So I have a queue limit. So the upload page is not accesible for me. I can not make this request.

The screener left you a note that you need to request Air Manas to be added. That option is on the upload page.
                I will never understand this workflow:
                1. The screener knows about the problem
                2. The screener understands the problem.
                3. The screener knows how to solve the problem.
                4. But the screener is not going to solve the problem. The screener is going to reject and give an advise.
                5. This day I can not make a request because of queue limit. I don't visit JP every day. So some next day when I will be able to request Air Manas to be added I probably will have another Regs to upload and I probably will forget to do this request. And the problem will not be solved for unknown time.
                6. Is it an effective workflow?

Comment

I am not going to discuss this further.

Manas Air was a different Airline then Manas Air Cargo. And Manas Airways is also another airline.

Pls request Air Manas via the upload page.

And this has nothing to do with queue slots.

Erwin

Comment

Also the serial number of this one is 29107 former TC-APD with Pegasus to fill in another gap in the information

Comment

Originally posted by MAG View Post

I will never understand this workflow:
                      1. The screener knows about the problem
                      2. The screener understands the problem.
                      3. The screener knows how to solve the problem.
                      4. But the screener is not going to solve the problem. The screener is going to reject and give an advise.
                      Dear Sir,

I will explain why. The Screeners can't fix the problem because they are not admin and they have no admin rights to add a new airline to the database. They are not permitted to do so as the database is controlled specifically by the db admin crew who are separate from the Screeners. Having 30+ different people trying to add different information to the database would make a complete mess of the accuracy. Therefore all they can do is give advice to get the airline added, which is part of your upload guidelines anyway.

I hope this clarifies the position for you.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                      X