Processing images in lightroom and photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing images in lightroom and photoshop

In many of the sticky threads there are broken links and basically guides from many years ago. Does anyone have any current links to how they process their images using Lightroom or Photoshop? I am sure that one we have all the links maybe the site admins could make a link on the main upload page of how to best edit your photos. Maybe one for Canon and one for Nikon users?

Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
    In many of the sticky threads there are broken links and basically guides from many years ago. Does anyone have any current links to how they process their images using Lightroom or Photoshop? I am sure that one we have all the links maybe the site admins could make a link on the main upload page of how to best edit your photos. Maybe one for Canon and one for Nikon users?
    I'm very interested in a Lightroom workflow too!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
      Hello, Brenden
      I seldom use Lightroom to edit my spotting photos but sometimes i will use LR to edit the color of my photos as it has more color selection than PS. And if you would like to get some tips on editing spotting photos u can find some posts in JP.com Forum and i think they are helpful.
      For example here is one : https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ips-and-tricks
      After editing your spotting photos you can upload to here to ask advice from the crew members and other photographers' opinions.
      1 . https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-advice-thread
      2 . https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...REW-reply-only (This one only for crew reply )
      Hope can help you !

Cheers,
      Harry

Comment

Hey Guys!

Here´s a Link to a Video from Mohammed Zaheer. He tell something about Editing Photos using LR and PS. I have used his Guide about one year before and i must say that this is an very clear Explantation.
        I hope that will help you in the Future!

Best Regards and always Happy Spottings,
        Julian S.
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

Comment

I agree, Mohammed Zaheer's tutorial are pretty good !!

Comment

HarryLi FYI I am ex Crew and as I always see peoples photos requesting if this photo will be accepted etc, I thought it would be a good idea to have an update.

Cheers for the link Julian S.

PS you can always improve in your editing as there are always others who will find a nice little trick along the way with new editions of photo editing programs.

Comment

Working...
            X