Website for my pictures ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website for my pictures ?

Hello. I'm thinking about making a website for myself. I want a website whit profesional galery where I can upload my photos. I want good service and support. Do you know where can do such a website for me? Thanks.

Flickr! Alot of aviation photographers are using Flickr to show their photos as it quick and easy to upload.

Comment

There are many companies that can do this for you. You just need to know what you want!

Comment

Hello,

I know Flicker, Pexel and unsplash websites for images.
        WordPress Photo Gallery -Responsive Slider

Comment

Personally I use Flickr for my aviation and travel photography, I try to select and upload my decent shots to JetPhotos - not to overload JP with common stuff

Comment

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
            Personally I use Flickr for my aviation and travel photography, I try to select and upload my decent shots to JetPhotos - not to overload JP with common stuff
            Well, that's very generous. I'd have said, Panoramio. But since a very big searching machine bought that website, every user had to "telephone" with California, USA. Theoretically, that is not a problem, but.
            Google has deleted Panoramio in November 2016, not 10 years after they bought it. And they didn't name a successor, not until today. Thus, I know what I'll do if this platform on one very bad day should be sold. I will, and I mean it serious, lead back my internet to v1.0: no contributions by users, only selected TV stations and the newspapers of my or your choice are able to publish content.

And I am not the only one who thinks that information in the internet is sold too cheap. What did Google pay for Panoramio? Or, the better question, what was the price that Google paid to the Panoramio photographers, for 1 picture?

The answer to that question is one of the reasons why I never was a member of Panoramio, not since 2007.

10 years are alot in the internet. Since panoramio is dead, I only know 1 platform who still is alive. But they only accept aviation photos, and that was not what the threadstarter asked for, or did he...
            The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
            This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruiii View Post
              Hello. I'm thinking about making a website for myself. I want a website whit profesional galery where I can upload my photos. I want good service and support. Do you know where can do such a website for me? Thanks.
              What did we do without the internet?! Hell, since today you know how old I am. What did we do when I became an aviation enthusiast, 34 or 35 years ago? Well, we met in groups, the fathers always with us (I am old, but not older than 40, not yet...), and we enjoyed the moment at the airport.

Btw, what is it, this desire to save our data. I think it is not new. More than 30 years ago, nobody tried to give away his data to.. a cloud!

Do you always own the original before you give away a copy to the internet (photos, letters, ..)? I do. And if you also do that, it is not a catastrophe when Panoramio or others are deleted from the internet...

What did you do before the internet was invented? Sh*t, if you're 18, probably not so very much..
              Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-06-13, 06:21. Reason: Sometimes, age is an advantage. True stories get more, 'n better.
              The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
              The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
              And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
              This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by TAA View Post
                Flickr! Alot of aviation photographers are using Flickr to show their photos as it quick and easy to upload.
                Can you show me what looks like web site in Flickr! Thank you

Comment

If you want to build a great website, you can use WordPress to design a website with your own idea. There are lots of options and plugins available to customize your website designs.
                  Hadoop Training in Chennai | Salesforce Training in Chennai

Comment

Try this: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lhr_photos/

Comment

+1 for flickr and avoid photobucket!

Comment

Working...
                      X