Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help... :)

Howdy,

This photo got rejected but I really don't understand since I didn't play with the contrast at all during editting and the aircraft is centered

Photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5890926

Peace,
    Fed

This image lacks contrast!
    Except from that there is quite some noise in the shadow area of the fuselage and the left part of the fuselage seems pretty blurry to me. I don't know if this is fixable.

Comment

Hello,
      This one is indeed lacks of contrast. I think you should give it a lot of contrast.Besides, i agree with peter, some parts of airplane appear obvious blurry i think it is impossible to fix. In addition, you should pay attention the sky as it is a bit of grainy now.
      Cheers,
      Harry

Comment

G'day Fed,

Have a look at the Histogram, there is a distinct lack of any dark tones (the darker parts of the picture). So when you look at the picture you don't see any dark areas. Your pic is difficult is that it is taken on an overcast day with rain. It will be hard to draw out the dark areas without lowering the overall brightness of your picture.

Your camera took the photo this way because of the conditions, it exposed based on what it saw, not because you edited it incorrectly.

Hope this helps

Comment

Another problem is you're shooting from the 'dirt mound' on the north side of 26R/08L which will be backlit most of the year except May-Aug when there are a few hours in the morning/evening when you'll have the sun behind you. Other than that brief window, it will be very difficult to get any images accepted from that shooting location. I'd suggest picking a different shooting location if you were hoping to get any images accepted here.

Comment

Working...
          X