Horizon unlevel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon unlevel

In my opinion the grid shows the verticals on the hangar as leveled.
    Online jetliner photo database, featuring thousands of high-quality photographs of jet airliners, discussion forums, and more.

But the screener wrote "neede some ccw rotation".
    Why?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
    In my opinion the grid shows the verticals on the hangar as leveled.
    Online jetliner photo database, featuring thousands of high-quality photographs of jet airliners, discussion forums, and more.

But the screener wrote "neede some ccw rotation".
    Why?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5900812
    In my opinion it looks ok. The horizontal line underneath the Pilatus is Parallel to the lines in Horizon mode.
    But, best wait for a screener...they can give you more informations than i can.

Have a nice day
    Julian S.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
      In my opinion it looks ok. The horizontal line underneath the Pilatus is Parallel to the lines in Horizon mode.
      But, best wait for a screener...they can give you more informations than i can.

Have a nice day
      Julian S.
      Thanks Julian.
      I'm sure that it's ok, but lets wait to a screener.

Best regards,
      Erez.

Comment

Thanks to The senior crew member who accepted this photo.

Comment

Dear friends,
          How about that?

With the grid:

It's seems to me leveled.

Also about the ''soft''. in my opinion it's sharpened.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Erez,
            The grey building on the right is leaning to the left. I cannot comment on soft as I am viewing on a Retinal screen.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              Erez,
              The grey building on the right is leaning to the left. I cannot comment on soft as I am viewing on a Retinal screen.
              Dear Brian,
              I agree with that, I see that of course, But (as I know) the guidelines dictate to us that we have to made the leveling according to the verticals, is not it true?
              From what I see, all verticals are leveled.
              Also in my eyes it's sharp enough.
              I request more opinions please, thanks in advance.

Comment

You got our opinions through the screening process. There is nothing to add.

Comment

Another photo, the same reasons for rejection, I think as I think with the previous photo.
                  I would be happy to receive any opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                    You got our opinions through the screening process. There is nothing to add.
                    If you think it is not leveled, can you please advise me which direction to rotate the two photos and how many degrees?

Comment

If you think it is not leveled, can you please advise me which direction to rotate the two photos and how many degrees?
                      No, simply because it would be hugely unfair to all our other users to spent those 5 minutes on your pic, which I could better spent screening. You have been told the general rules for levelling a pic and we are glad to explain and show how it is done on a single example, but we can not and must not do it for every reject you are getting.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                        No, simply because it would be hugely unfair to all our other users to spent those 5 minutes on your pic, which I could better spent screening. You have been told the general rules for levelling a pic and we are glad to explain and show how it is done on a single example, but we can not and must not do it for every reject you are getting.
                        Simply there are rules, is it not true?
                        The rules says that have to make the level by the vertical, is it not true?
                        But never mind now.
                        You are unjustly angry at the wrong person.
                        Anyway thanks for your time.
                        There is no need to answer what I wrote, I stop here, I will not ask any more questions in the near future, because no benefit will come of it.
                        Have a good day, to all of the crew and to the colleagues here.
                        I apologize about wasting of everyone's time.

Comment

Simply there are rules, is it not true?
                          The rules says that have to make the level by the vertical, is it not true?
                          But never mind now.
                          You are unjustly angry at the wrong person.
                          Anyway thanks for your time.
                          There is no need to answer what I wrote, I stop here, I will not ask any more questions in the near future, because no benefit will come of it.
                          Have a good day, to all of the crew and to the colleagues here.
                          I apologize about wasting of everyone's time.
                          Then do it: level the photo using the vertical lines as reference. Enough screeners told you by now, that the photo is unlevel. Why do we decide that way? BY CHECKING THE VERTICALS!!!!!
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Another photo, the same reasons for rejection, I think as I think with the previous photo.
                            I would be happy to receive any opinions.
                            Hi , Erezs
                            I think this one could be a little bit CCW Rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryLi View Post
                              Hi , Erezs
                              I think this one could be a little bit CCW Rotation.
                              Thanks Harry.

Comment

Working...
                              X