Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change date

Hello
    Can someone point out how I can change the date of photo taken that I have already uploaded. There is no date field in corrections.
    I wasn't aware when uploading the date defaulted to 13/05/17.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Chris

Unfortunately, due to some uploaders cheating dates to get onto FR24 you can no longer change dates until after the image has been screened. This sometimes results in a rejection for incorrect date so I would recommend that you delete the image from the queue and reupload with the correct date.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by mardayvirin View Post
      Hello
      Can someone point out how I can change the date of photo taken that I have already uploaded. There is no date field in corrections.
      I wasn't aware when uploading the date defaulted to 13/05/17.
      Thanks
      Regards
      Chris
      Can't you do it using "Correct info" when they're in queue?

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Unfortunately, due to some uploaders cheating dates to get onto FR24 you can no longer change dates until after the image has been screened. This sometimes results in a rejection for incorrect date so I would recommend that you delete the image from the queue and reupload with the correct date.
        Thank you

Comment

There will high spams, where changing the date and time so many of the admin remove the option for the image so its better you can delete existed on and upload new one,Thank you.
          mobile app development companies | top mobile apps development companies | Android app development company

Comment

Working...
          X