Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lovely Sunrise Flight Experiene | BARCELONA - BILBAO | Vueling A321CEO Sharklets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely Sunrise Flight Experiene | BARCELONA - BILBAO | Vueling A321CEO Sharklets

This is the report of my flight from Barcelona to Bilbao with a brand-new Vueling Airbus 321CEO. The video-report starts inside the Terminal 1 at Barcelona-El Prat airport and ends inside the terminal building at Bilbao.

Bilbao is one of the most important cities in Spain, especially in economic terms, but also in tourism that has been rising in the last years. This route is operated by Vueling and Norwegian, with several daily flights each airline (3 per day Norwegian and 6-7 per day Vueling) so there is more than enough offer during all the day with very good prices.

In this case, I flew in the first Vueling flight of the day, operated by a new A321s. That allowed us to enjoy the lovely lights of the morning sine we boarded the A321 at BCN Terminal 1. Punctually, we started to taxi to runway 25L and took off a few minutes after.

The interior of the new Vueling's A321 has a great seat pitch (seems that the low cost realized that the space between seats is something basic for all passengers). The catering, as always, was pay-to-eat. Probably, this is the worst point of Vueling: they don't have much variety on catering. They should improve on this if the want to earn good money from onboard catering.

At Bilbao, some storms were surrounding the airport but the visibility was great during all descent, allowing us to have some rare views of different huge clouds. 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time of arrival, we landed on runway 29 at Bilbao airport, after a great final approach. The landscape is so beautiful there. I really love the green landscape around the Bilbao area.

I hope that you'll enjoy the trip report!

Working...
X