Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon and no comment on appeal.

Hi,

Had this rejection of horizon unlevel, but when you look at the yellow things, it is at horizon level in my eyes.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And when I appealed, there was no comment...

So I really want to know if this was a correct rejection.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Matteo.
    Last edited by matteolamberts; 2017-07-03, 18:31. Reason: Forgot to put the link of the rejection.

Pure random accident, but it looks like the trees get shorter as you look from right to left (sorta gives an unlevel feeling) and that maybe the screener just sits there with the intent of trying to reject as many photos as he can in a short timeframe.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

I did not screen this pic, but it needs a bit of CCW rotaton.

maybe the screener just sits there with the intent of trying to reject as many photos as he can in a short timeframe.
      If you really think that - maybe you should reconsider your approach. We are doing our best to accept as many pics as possible, and believe me - it's not easy with huge amount of very low quality pics in queue. However we all need to apply upload rules - horizon is one of the parameters we look at.
      Hope it helps,
      Tomasz

Comment

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
        I did not screen this pic, but it needs a bit of CCW rotaton.

If you really think that - maybe you should reconsider your approach. We are doing our best to accept as many pics as possible, and believe me - it's not easy with huge amount of very low quality pics in queue. However we all need to apply upload rules - horizon is one of the parameters we look at.
        Hope it helps,
        Tomasz
        I agree with Tomasz,
        When i shot pictures like this i use the runway for leveling (in your pic the left side is much higher then the right side of the runway). But when there are some
        architectural buildings (e.g. lamp posts ore fences made of metal) i use those for leveling.

I hope this help you in the future
        Have a nice day and happy spottings,

Julian S.
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

Comment

Working...
        X