Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: UPLOAD GUIDELINES - New version

Hi,
    I just got OH-LZA cabin pic rejected with similar reason. New pic was taken in this year. My similar pic is from year 2012, with different coloured seat covers. I have also cabin pic taken 2002 from different angle and old type seats. At least I am interested to see the latest cabin interiors in Jetphotos, but now same photographer cannot provide new cabin pic from the same A/C. Is this your similar rejection policy for cabin pics? In upload rules you mention "We will only accept a certain number of cockpit or window shots taken in the same aircraft (normally no more than two). "
    Best regards,
    Jukka

There needs to be a significant difference between the 2 pics. If the new shot has the grey seat covers and the old one the blues, it is worth to appeal the rejection.

Thank you, it was accepted after appeal.

What is the size in pixel the photo has to be? I am a new uploader to JetPhotos and wondered what it is because my photos aren't uploading because they are too big. Also, what is the best website for re-sizing photos to the correct pixels? Cheers!

JetPhotos.Net Crew

Quote Originally Posted by MyntDaFox View Post
    What is the size in pixel the photo has to be? I am a new uploader to JetPhotos and wondered what it is because my photos aren't uploading because they are too big. Also, what is the best website for re-sizing photos to the correct pixels? Cheers!
    As a new uploader, you are probably limited to 1280pix. Probably best to use the editing software that came with your camera as that should give you full control over things like compression and color space that using a third party website might not provide. You also might want to use the Digital Processing forum to seek advice on your images before uploading, to avoid any surprise disappointments.

Hi!

Is it hot photo about a plane that is painted to white before sell? It does not wear the company's colours longer.

Thx in advance!

JetPhotos.Net Crew

Quote Originally Posted by federbear View Post
    Hi!

Is it hot photo about a plane that is painted to white before sell? It does not wear the company's colours longer.

Thx in advance!
    Updated paint schemes do qualify as hot.