Few questions on photo categories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions on photo categories.

Hello there! I have a few questions to ask here on the forums.

1) If I were to take a picture of an aircraft through an airplane window with the wing not obstructing the picture, should the picture ever be categorized as wing view since it was taken through the airplane window? (Both aircraft are on the ground, not in the air)

2) If the aircraft is flying inbound to an airport, but is at around 4,000 feet and descending, would the aircraft be categorized as other location?

Originally posted by AeroBlue View Post
    Hello there! I have a few questions to ask here on the forums.

1) If I were to take a picture of an aircraft through an airplane window with the wing not obstructing the picture, should the picture ever be categorized as wing view since it was taken through the airplane window? (Both aircraft are on the ground, not in the air)

2) If the aircraft is flying inbound to an airport, but is at around 4,000 feet and descending, would the aircraft be categorized as other location?
    1. Wing view if part of the aircraft you were in is visible. If not, then not wing view.

2. Should be listed as 'Inflight'.

Please note that there must be something aviation related in the image. An image taken out the window without part of the aircraft or an airport visible will be rejected for motive.

Comment

Thanks! Also will take note of what you said.

Comment

Working...
      X