Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saving all registrations you took photo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving all registrations you took photo.

Hi everybody! I really like spotting and my dream is taking a lot of different planes. My question is I want to save all airplanes' registration that I took photo of them. Is there any app or something for that? or site? And If you are recording these registrations, how do you do that? Thanks.

Recently I have found some kinds of programs for that kind of usage however, personally I would rather prefer to use a simple microsoft exel.

Sometimes, simplicity is the best way to keep your plane datas safe

Comment

An Excel spreadsheet is the best but if your photo indexing system contains the reg, why create extra work?

Comment

I save all my photos with the reg on the file name, and I have an excel file where I insert the regs looking at the photo names.

Comment

Originally posted by theaviationspotter View Post
          Recently I have found some kinds of programs for that kind of usage however, personally I would rather prefer to use a simple microsoft exel.

Sometimes, simplicity is the best way to keep your plane datas safe
          What is the name of photo indexing system with saving regs? Can you suggest? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by efeberkealici View Post
            What is the name of photo indexing system with saving regs? Can you suggest? Thanks.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Ads?z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	1016169

yes. as you can see, first of all; I divide my archieve according to airports that I have been in action. Airlines coloum, model, reg, conditions. Uploaded JP or not. That's simple

btw, everyone in spotting, have their own unique way to do. So, basically, you should find your own way is the best

good luck...

Comment

Working...
            X