Which airline sends safety cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which airline sends safety cards?

Do you know which airline gives you safety cards if you email them?

Hey JapanAir,

i´ve heard somewhere that Emirates and Lufthansa send you SafetyCards from each type if you mail them. But i think the best way is, to mail those Airlines from which you like to have some SC. They can´t say more than "no". Hope you have a lot of luck with your hobby .
    Let me hear if you success.

Have a great day and always happy collecting!
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

Originally posted by japanair772 View Post
      Do you know which airline gives you safety cards if you email them?
      Hello, a somewhat late reply, but there are a few airlines which mail safety cards

The numbers have decreased since post 9/11. The list used to be much longer!

1) Icelandair (B757 and B767, 1 Each, the person who handled my case was nice enough to give me a B753 Safety card after i requested it)
      2) Air Nostrum
      3) Edelweiss Air (But only mail within Switzerland, so you gotta dig up some contacts!)
      4) KLM (Got them multiple years ago, not sure about it now)
      5) El-Al Airlines (Yes, they do send!)

A funfact: Usually, getting safety cards off planes are much easier (dont take them off your seat pocket). Talk to the head Flight Attendant, and introduce yourself as an Avgeek/Planespotter. They will naturally open up to you, and some may offer you new safety cards. I had one who took a stack (about 15) of them and passed it to me. (not gonna specify the airline)

Comment

Working...
      X