X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel some frustration....

AS350 is now H125 : http://airbushelicoptersinc.com/prod...5-overview.asp

And please show me one type we have in full capitals in the jp dbase. Like BOEING 707, or AIRBUS A330.....

And you don't answer about the fact that you came on hard on us. And afterwards at me. While I just said how we at JP handle the dbase.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Dear Benny,
      When we, the people who run Jetphotos.com tell you that we don't use all capitals why do you question that and argue with us ? That's how it is.
      When we tell you that a particular aircraft is a particular type according to national records why do you argue with us ? We are not going to change anything just because you say so.
      In order for you to get images into jetphotos.com you need to comply with our requests and instructions. If you really don't like that then there are other websites you can go to. With your attitude I would recommend Flickr.

Kind regards....
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Dear Benny,
        When we, the people who run Jetphotos.com tell you that we don't use all capitals why do you question that and argue with us ? That's how it is.
        When we tell you that a particular aircraft is a particular type according to national records why do you argue with us ? We are not going to change anything just because you say so.
        In order for you to get images into jetphotos.com you need to comply with our requests and instructions. If you really don't like that then there are other websites you can go to. With your attitude I would recommend Flickr.

Kind regards....
        - It was a cut and paste from Transportstyrelsen - I did not use capitals to make anyone angry - I was to lazy to change it since in 2017 there are more important things than capitals.

When we tell you that a particular aircraft is a particular type according to national records why do you argue with us ?
        - I was using Transportstyrelsen, which is the department in Sweden that keeps national records of a particular aircraft and they have a different name in their database! So, the national records from Sweden is not good enough?

We are not going to change anything just because you say so.
        - Did I tell you to change it? I think, if I read back, I refereed to Transportstyrelsens database, which again is the departement in Sweden in use for Airplanes.

- Ok, i'll do that

Have a Nice weekend!
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like to search for Swedish Aircraft's including helicopters? Visit Transportstyrelsen - in Swedish but you will understand how to use it!
        Take a look at the Youtube channel - Citius, altius, fortius.
        www.viafiber.se / www.streambox.se / www.pilots.se / www.aircrafts.se - and many more!

Comment

Maybe time for a break to Benny. Thanks that you wont answer my questions.

Erwin

Comment

Never ever said that JP have capitals in DB, i just said "my" capitals where a cut and past from national records in Sweden - Transportstyrelsen. What's so hard to understand?

"And you don't answer about the fact that you came on hard on us. And afterwards at me. While I just said how we at JP handle the dbase."
            - of course you handle your own DB but you do not handle Transportstyrelsen DB which is the one i did cut/paste from, since they are the holder of all national records regarding aircraft's and helicopters in Sweden! In that DB it's capitals as you could see if you look at the screen dump from the official site.

is it that hard? Take a look again! - Do you see the capitals You are freaking out about? This was the source and this is from where I did the cut and paste!
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like to search for Swedish Aircraft's including helicopters? Visit Transportstyrelsen - in Swedish but you will understand how to use it!
            Take a look at the Youtube channel - Citius, altius, fortius.
            www.viafiber.se / www.streambox.se / www.pilots.se / www.aircrafts.se - and many more!

Comment

I give up. Bye Benny.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
              X