Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Lucas Coacci... You will be missed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Lucas Coacci... You will be missed.

Lucas Coacci, one of the biggest enthusiats of airplane spoting for over 10 years in Brazil died tragically last night.

Medical Doctor by profession, founder and sponsor of the "CNF ao Vivo" group (where people could check out the movements of the Belo Horizonte - CNF Airport), loved by everyone who loved a big laugh and always available to friends, he was about to turn 31 years old this August. May you rest in peace and may your life be a positive example to those who are still here.
    During the many years, the most famous photo of his career was the Fokker 100 of the short lived "MAIS Linhas Aéreas", who made it to the cover of a brazilian magazine that month in 2011. Lucas, thank you for all the help you gave me and for being part of my life.

My condolences to the family and friends.

Lucas, you will be missed....

Lucas's profile on JP: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/31402/

Coacci will really be missed, one of the greats Brazilian planespotter. All Brazilian spotters are in mourning today. Good bye my dear friend!
    Eduardo Perez
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/57338/photos

Comment

A name I only know as screener, but as it seems, he was special and left his marks, so to say. It's tragic to be deprived of his life at the young age of only 31.

My condolences to family members and friends.

Gerardo
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Lucas was a great guy, always bringing joy and laughter to any spotting event he attended. A respected and friendly spotter, unfortunately gone too soon. A sad day for spotting in Brazil.

Comment

Such a tragic loss... All my condolence to his friends and family. It sound like he'll be deeply missed.

Alex

Comment

It is allways sad to hear the loss of a young and talented person. All my thoughts to his family and friends.

Godspeed Lucas
            https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

What terrible news. I didn't know Lucas personally but it's always awful hearing the passing of someone known through this hobby and someone who was so well respected, especially at such a young age. May you rest in peace, Lucas.
              Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                A name I only know as screener, but as it seems, he was special and left his marks, so to say. It's tragic to be deprived of his life at the young age of only 31.

My condolences to family members and friends.

Gerardo
                I make echo of your words Gerardo, very sad news. May God give strength to the family.

Angel Natal

Comment

Very sad news.

Rest in peace!
                  Juan Felipe Arango Pérez
                  FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Pilot
                  C172 PA44 JS32 B767F A332F

Comment

Very sad to hear someone lose their fight at such a young age. May he rest in peace and hope you get through it okay Renato. We are all a family.
                    Best regards,
                    Dave

Saving the World, One Screened Image at a time...

Comment

At the beggining of this month we were at GRU taking some photos, in a good weekend with some friends, I can't believe that this is true yet. You'll be really missed my friend. Good air-to-air up there

Comment

Very sad news indeed. I would like to express my condolences to his family and friends.

May you rest in peace Lucas.

Comment

Lucas was a friend for almost a decade. He was a great aviation photography and a doctor (like me) and a great and funny person. He will be dearly missed by everyone.
                          I never like to say the word goodbye because it is so final....goodbye my friend.

Comment

My condolences to the family and friends.
                            RIP.

Comment

Sad news. My condolences to his friends and family

Comment

Working...
                              X