Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BA 747.

Hello.

Got this one rightfully rejected. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5997993.
    The only thing I want to know is what I should do with the contrast. If I should add more,the photo gets over edited in my opinion.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8173.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	921.4 KB
ID:	1044971

Got this at the moment, but not sure if it's good right now.

Hi,
    Dark tones are underexposed (too dark) while light tones are overexposed (too light) - you need to edit it not via contrast but either by correcting exposure of light and dark tones or maybe via curves. A very easy fix if it's shot RAW

regards
    Alex

Comment

Actually BA B747's are difficult to photograph because of the blue underside and shadow under the wing. The best time of year to get these are LHR is during the winter months when the sun is lower. Here endth today's lesson.

Comment

I've shot tons of BA 747s planes in summer, trust me they are by far not the hardest to expose correctly

Alex

Comment

I have to agree I find them difficult to expose correctly. But it should be possible as I got a BA 777 accepted. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8656792
          Gave it a new try.

Views:	2
Size:	921.4 KB
ID:	1016206

Comment

made a mistake added the wrong photo. This is the good one...

Views:	1
Size:	927.5 KB
ID:	1016212

Comment

Looks good to me. Bear in mind though that I'm seeing it on a Retinal screen and not my normal screening monitor.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                I've shot tons of BA 747s planes in summer, trust me they are by far not the hardest to expose correctly.
                I will take a look! The majority of photos are best taken between late September until late March, unless taken early or late in the day during summer.

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you. But got this rejected due to categories wrong or missing. even like the 747. Also bad centering (but that's my mistake)The serial is the problem.
                  While I check the info all the serials are added, But the serials are disappearing in the queue.
                  Checked all my queued photos, but all the serials are gone.
                  While I correct the info all the serials are visible???
                  That's not my problem I believe....
                  Last edited by wkd001; 2017-08-06, 11:55. Reason: Found the solution myself for a part.

Comment

Working...
                  X